Netaji Subhas Open University has released the NSOU Admit Card on the official website. Students can download NSOU Admit Card 2020 online at wbnsou.ac.in. Additionally, NSOU Admit Cards can be collected from their Study Centre.
It is compulsory to carry the NSOU Admit Card to the exam. Netaji Subhas Open University Admit Card shall be provided to the students who have successfully filled the exam form and paid application fees. In case candidates lost his/her Admit Card, then they can register for a duplicate Admit Card.
NSOU 2020: How to Admit Card download?
Candidates eligible to appear for the exam should download the admit card by following a few simple steps mentioned below;
- Visit the official website at wbnsou.ac.in.
- On the homepage, search for the NSOU Admit Card 2020 link.
- NSOU Exam forms submission & Admit Card Printing portal will appear on the screen.
- Enter the login credentials, including User Id (Enrolment No) and password.
- Tap on the login button.
- Check for the Admit card and take the printout for future references.
NSOU Admit Card 2020: Details Mentioned
Candidates should check the printed details on NSOU Admit Card as given below;
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number / Admission Number
- Exam Date time
- Exam Venue
- Exam Day Instruction
How to Get Duplicate NSOU Admit Card 2020?
If any student misplaces his/her Admit card before or during the exam, then he/she can register for a duplicate Admit card.
Students have to fill the application form to get a duplicate Admit Card. Furthermore, students will be charged for issuing the duplicate NSOU Admit Card. The application form should be submitted to the exam controller’s office.