The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) 2020 Results have been declared on November 6, 2020 on the official website. Candidates who appeared for the examination can now check their respective results.
Premananda Nayak, the Skill Development and Technical Education Minister announced that the results booklet for OJEE 2020 has been released.
The OJEE 2020 toppers for B.Tech and M.Tech are as follows:
OJEE 2020 Toppers
|Shyam Sundar Patel||M.Tech|
|Soumya Ranjan Routray||B.Pharm|
|Rajat Kumar Dalai||Intergrated MBA|
OJEE 2020 was conducted for admission to programs such as B.Tech Lateral Entry, B.Pharm, MBA, MCA, MBA (Integrated), M.Pharm, M.Tech, M.Plan, LE Tech (Diploma and B.Sc) LE Pharm etc.
A total of 79,754 candidates had registered for OJEE 2020 and 49,267 of those appeared for the exam. The exam was held for the first time in online/computer based mode, owing to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. OJEE 2020 was held across 54 exam centers in Orissa as well as a few outside the state.
OJEE 2020 Result: How to Check?
- Go to the the official website of OJEE
- Search for the 'Download Rank Card' link on the website’s homepage
- Here, the candidate has to enter their details including Application No., DoB etc.
- After entering the details, click Submit
- The scorecard for OJEE 2020 will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates can download and take a print out of the scorecard for future reference.
OJEE is conducted in May every year. However, considering the ongoing pandemic the exam had been postponed to be held from October 12 to 22.