OJEE 2021 tentatively scheduled between June 17 to 24 has been postponed due to COVID-19. The revised dates for OJEE 2021 will be released by OJEE Committee in the first week of July. OJEE 2021 Application Form deadline has also been extended. Eligible candidates can now apply for OJEE 2021 until July 12. The last date to complete OJEE application fee payment is July 14. Apply for OJEE 2021
As per OJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria, outside state candidates applying for OJEE are not eligible for admission in government colleges but are eligible for admission in private colleges. Based on OJEE 2021 Exam Pattern, there will be objective questions (MCQs) in the question paper. Each correct answer will be awarded four marks while one mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. Questions will be framed on topics from the syllabus of the last qualifying examination. Check OJEE 2021 Syllabus
- June 15: OJEE 2021 Postponed due to COVID-19. Registrations further extended till July 12. Check OJEE 2021 Exam Dates
- May 14: OJEE 2021 Registrations extended till June 15 due to COVID-19.
- April 14: OJEE 2021 application process has begun on the official website.
What is OJEE? OJEE or Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is a computer-based entrance conducted by OJEE Committee formed by the Odisha State Government to offer admission into B.Pharm / MBA / MCA / M.Tech / M.Tech (Part-Time) / M.Arch / M Plan / M.Pharm / Int. MBA and Lateral Entry to B.Tech / B.Pharm courses in government and private universities and colleges of Odisha.
OJEE 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE)|
|Conducting Body||OJEE Board (OJEEB)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Medium||English Language only|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Courses Offered||B.Pharm / MBA / MCA / M.Tech / M.Tech (Part-Time) / M.Arch / M Plan / M.Pharm / Int. MBA and Lateral Entry to B.Tech / B.Pharm|
|Question Type||Objective (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Duration of OJEE 2021|| |
3 hours duration – BPharm
|Candidates Expected to Appear||Around 52,000|
|OJEEB Help Desk||0674-6552455|
OJEE 2021 Exam Dates (Out)
|Release of OJEE Application Form||April 14, 2021|
|Last Date to Fill OJEE Application Form|
|Availability of OJEE Admit Card||1st week of July 2021|
|OJEE Exam Dates|
|OJEE Result Declaration||4th week of July 2021|
OJEE 2021 Courses Offered
At the time of online registration there will be five links named A, B, C, D and E. Candidates are required to select the link of the course for which they want to apply. Candidates are required to understand the category in order to apply for OJEE 2021. The detailed description of the link as per the courses is tabulated below:
|Application Form||Course Applied|
|A||B. Pharm or/and Integrated MBA (5 years course)|
Lateral Entry to B.Tech (for Diploma in Engg. students)
|D||M Tech, M Tech (Part-Time course for working personnel) |
|E||Application for combination courses |
MBA and MCA
MBA and M. Tech.
OJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
OJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria vary for different undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The table below lists each and every detail related to eligibility for a different course.
- For Undergraduate courses, candidates must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board.
- For admission in postgraduate courses, you must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in a relevant discipline.
- For Lateral entry courses, you must have completed a diploma or bachelors’ degree from a relevant stream.
|B.Tech (LE)/ B.Plan||Educational Qualification||Candidates must have cleared 12th or 3-year diploma (2 year in case of diploma lateral) from a recognized board/university|
|Qualifying marks and subjects||Candidates must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates) with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects|
|MBA||Educational Qualification||Candidates must have completed or appearing in bachelors degree from a recognized university; |
They must have cleared or appearing in Bachelors degree in Engineering/ Architecture/ Pharmacy/ Technology from a recognized university. A minimum score of 50% marks (45% in case of ST/SC category) is required
|Age Limit||No age limit is set by the authorities|
|B. Pharm||Educational Qualification||Candidates must have completed 12th from a recognized board/university. Candidates completing their 10+2 level from the open board can not apply|
|Qualifying Subjects||Candidates must have studied the qualifying exam with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects with Mathematics, Biology|
|Age Limit||There is no age limit set by the authorities|
|M. Tech/ M. Arch/ M. Pharm||Qualification||Candidates who have obtained or are pursuing a final year bachelors degree (B. Tech, B. Arch, B. Plan, etc.) degree or its equivalent in their respective field|
|Qualifying Marks||At least 50% of marks is required (SC/ST category candidates can apply with 45% marks)|
|Age Limit||No age limit prescribed|
OJEE 2021 Application Form
OJEE 2021 Application Form have been released on April 14 and are available online on the official website. The form can be filled in online mode only. There is no provision to submit the application form through offline mode.
OJEE 2021 course specific application forms
|Application Form A||B. Pharma and Integrated MBA (5 years course)|
|Application Form B||Lateral Entry to B.Tech and B.Pharm|
|Application Form C||MBA, MCA and Lateral Entry to MCA|
|Application Form D||M.Tech, M.Arch and M.Pharm|
|Application Form E||Combination courses like MBA, and MCA, MBA and LE-MCA, MBA and PGAT|
Below are the steps to fill the application form:
Step 1: Visit the official website ojee.nic.in/publicinfo/public/home.aspx
Step 2: Choose the Application form- A, B, C, D, and E as per your course selection.
Step 3: Click on ‘New Registration’, go through the application process details and click on ‘Click Here to Proceed’.
Step 4: Fill your personal and contact details, set the password and enter the OTP. After this click on ‘Submit’.
Step 5: You will receive the registration number. This registration number has to be kept safely for future logins.
Step 6: Upload the scanned images of documents. The documents to be uploaded and their size is mentioned below:
|Photograph||5KB to 99KB||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature||5KB to 50KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
|Left-hand Thumb Impression||5KB to 50KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
Make sure that all the scanned images should be in JPEG/JPG format only.
Step 7: Fill the Application fee using debit card/ credit card or through e-challan by a deposit in OJEE Bank Account with State Bank of India.
Once the Application Form is submitted carefully, take a print out of the same for future reference.
OJEE 2021 Application Fee
The Application fee is different for different form links. See the table below:
|Application Form||Application Fee|
|A, B, C, D||INR 1000/-|
Charges by Bank will be charged as per the norms over and above the prescribed fee.
OJEE 2021 Exam Centers
In view of the COVID-19 situation, the authorities had added 9 new exam centers to the existing list. While filling the OJEE 2021 Application Form, candidates have to select any 3 cities in order of their preference as the exam center. Authorities will make an effort to allocate the city in order of your choice, however, due to administrative reasons a different city of the nearby area may be allotted. Once the center is allotted, no further correspondence or request shall be entertained in such a case.
List of OJEE Probable Examination center is:
|Existing OJEE Exam Center|
|New OJEE Exam Centers|
OJEE 2021 Admit Card
OJEE 2021 Admit Card will be available online through the candidate portal. The hall ticket contains the details like Candidate’s name and personal details, Examination Center with timings, and date. Before entering the examination hall candidates have to submit a copy of the self-attested admit card, so candidates are advised to carry it on the Exam day. It is also advised to reach the exam center half hour before the reporting time, so as to avoid the last-minute hassle.
How to download OJEE 2021 Admit Card?
- Step 1: visit the official website.
- Step 2: login with the help of their registration ID and passport.
- Step 3: cross-check all the facts presented on the admit card before downloading the same.
- Step 4: if all the details are correct, download the admit card and take a printout of the same.
OJEE 2021 Seat Reservation
OJEE also offers reservation for the reserved category. The reservation for different courses and different categories is listed down below:
|SC||ST||Green Card (GC)||PC/PwD||Ex-Servicemen (ES)||Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW)||Women||Outlying Odia (OL)|
|B. TECH||8%||12%||5%||5%||3%||5%||30%||3% (Govt. Institute only)|
|B. PLAN||8%||12%||5%||5%||3%||5%||30%||3% (Govt. Institute only)|
|B. ARCH||8%||12%||5%||5%||3%||0||30%||3% (Govt. Institute only)|
|LE TECH / LE PHARM/LE BSc.||0||0||0||0||0||5%||0||0|
OJEE 2021 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
OJEE Exam Pattern varies for all the courses. All the questions will be MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) based, and the exam will be conducted in online mode. Candidates are awarded +4 marks for every correct response, while 1 mark is deducted from the score for every wrong answer. OJEE Exam Pattern 2021 highlights are shown in the table:
|Courses||Duration||No. of Questions||Subjects|
|B. Pharm||2 hours||120||Physics |
Biology (30 questions each)
|Lateral Entry to B Tech||2 hours||120||Engg Math |
Engg Mechanics & Basic Electrical
Electronics Engg(40 questions each)
|LE Pharma||1 hour||60||D Pharm course|
|LE BSc /+3Sc||1 hour||60||Mathematics-30 |
|MCA||2 hours||120||Mathematics-60 |
|MBA||2 hours||120||Quantitative Techniques -30 |
Analytical & Logical Reasoning - 30
Verbal reasoning & Comprehension -30
General Awareness & Business Fundamentals -30
|Integrated MBA||1 hour||60||Quantitative Techniques -15 |
Analytical & Logical Reasoning - 15
Verbal reasoning & Comprehension -15
General Awareness & Business Fundamentals -15
|M. Tech||2 hours||90||Branch questions-60 |
Analytical & Logical reasoning-10
|M.Arch||2 hours||90||Branch questions(Architecture) - 60 |
Reasoning (Verbal / Analytical / Logical) -30
|M. Plan||2 hours||90||Branch questions(Planning) -60 |
Analytical & Logical reasoning-30
|M Pharm||1 hour||60||B. Pharm course|
Read detailed OJEE Exam Pattern
Preparation Tips for OJEE 2021
- Aspirants must take the help of good study material. Find relevant and authentic study material and books available online which cover all the topics.
- At the time of preparation for OJEE 2021, the first thing that an aspirant needs to do is plan an effective time table which has to be followed regularly. Make your time table in such a way that you cover all the topics and ave enough time left for revision. Time management is also one of the major factors to prepare for an entrance examination.
- Maintain Speed and Accuracy while attempting the questions in the entrance examination. As per OJEE 2021 Exam Pattern, candidates are awarded 4 marks for each correct response, and one mark is deducted for an incorrect response. Therefore, it is necessary for the candidates to attempt all the questions in a limited time frame.
- Practice mock tests and previous year question papers. It will help the candidates to increase their speed and will help to know the weak areas in the topics. Moreover, it will help to develop and discover tricks to solve lengthy and difficult questions quickly.
- Revision is very important for the aspirants before appearing for the examination. Revise thoroughly and try to solve and analyze your preparation by solving question papers.
Best Books for OJEE 2021
Best Books for OJEE Mathematics
|Higher Algebra by Hall & Knight||Vectors by Shanti Narayan|
|Calculus by J.Edward||Vectors & 3 D Geometry by Arihant Publication|
Best Books for OJEE Physics
|NCERT Physics (Part 1 and 2)||Higher Secondary books- Part 1 and Part 2 (WBSC)|
|HC Verma for Physics||Physics: CBSE PMT Set of 3 Volumes by Anil Aggarwal|
Best Books for OJEE Chemistry
|Arihant Organic Chemistry||Rudiments of Chemistry- MCQC Type|
|Dinesh Chemistry||Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee|
OJEE 2021 Answer Key
- Candidates who will take the OJEE 2021 exam can easily download the OJEE Answer key from the second week of May 2021.
- By referring to the answer key, candidates can get to know answers for all the questions in the entrance test.
- In case of any objections, candidates are allowed to submit the same till the third week of May 2021.
OJEE 2021 Result
OJEE 2021 Result will also be displayed in online mode on the official website. The result will be in the form of a scorecard declared by Joint Entrance Examination Cell, State Government of Odisha for various UG and PG programs offered by different Government and Private institutions of the state. The steps to check OJEE 2021 Result are mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of OJEE
Step 2: Click on “OJEE 2021 Result”
Step 3: Login to the portal using your Application Number and Password
Step 4: Download and take the print out of the OJEE Rank card
How to apply for Re-Totalling in OJEE 2021?
Candidates can apply for re-totaling within seven days of declaration of OJEE 2021 Result. For this, you have to send a written request with a demand draft of INR 500 in favor of OJEE 2021 drawn on any nationalized bank in Bhubaneswar. Re-evaluation of the answer script is not permissible. A committee will verify the results and its decision will be final and binding on the applicant.
OJEE 2021 Cutoff
Based on the minimum marks acquired by a candidate, they will be allotted seats in their choice of institution. Those who score more than the sectional and total cutoff score, they are qualified for admission to the particular course of their interest and are called for the OJEE Counselling Process.
The category-wise opening and closing ranks will bed published in the cutoff list. Separate cutoff lists would be published for all courses. Here is the expected OJEE 2021 Cut off for your reference:
|Other Backward Caste||457-454||14058-14909|
|Scheduled Caste||451-327||14240- 61231|
OJEE 2021 Counselling
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of merit list are eligible to appear for OJEE 2021 Counselling and Seat allotment process. Counselling is done via online mode where candidates have to first register themselves for it. Steps involved in the Counselling Procedure are:
- Step 1: Registration: You have to first register by entering your personal details like address, mobile no., email id, and also bank details. Post this create a password. Then a registration slip will appear, it is recommended to take a print out of it for future reference.
- Step 2: Payment of counselling Fee: Now you have to pay INR 450 as the counselling fee. The fee has to be paid online only.
- Step 3: Choice Filling: In this step, candidates have to lock their choices of courses and institutes. Candidates are advised to lock maximum number of choices in order to increase the chances of getting a seat.Then click on ‘Save’ button.
- Step 4: Seat Allotment: OJEE will release the result of seat allotment.
- Step 5: Payment of University Registration Fee: Candidates satisfied with the allotted seat, will have to pay the University fee of INR 10,000 (for General category) or INR 5,000/- (for Reserved category). The fee again has to be paid online only.
- Step 6: Document Verification: Candidates will have to report to the nodal centres for document verification.
Documents Required During OJEE Counselling
The Documents required for the verification are enlisted below:
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th class
- Qualifying examination mark sheet
- Candidate passport size photograph
- OJEE 2021 Admit Card
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Medical certificate (if applicable)
- Scorecard of OJEE 2021
- Scorecard of JEE Mains 2021(if applicable)
OJEE 2021 Seat Allotment
To take part in the OJEE Seat Allotment Process, it is important for the candidates to register themselves online at the official website and pay the requisite fee. Candidates can claim the reservation scheme at seat allotment time and the shortlisted candidates are supposed to report to the allotted nodal center for document verification. The steps involved in OJEE Seat Allotment are:
- Step 1: Register for the desired stream(s).
- Step 2: Fill in and lock the choices before getting the documents verified at the nodal center.
- Step 3: In case some candidates have appeared for more than one stream, they are supposed to register separately for all the streams.
- Step 4: Pay the counselling fee and university registration fee separately for every registration.
- Step 5: Document verification and withdrawal facility from OJEE Counselling will be carried at the Nodal Center.
- Step 6: Fill the choices carefully and lock it through OTP as desirable.
OJEE 2021 Seat Matrix
- OJEE 2021 Seat Matrix for Government & Private Colleges in Odisha will be presented post the results are declared and counseling session gets over.
- Seat matrix helps to understand the available seats in each course in which the candidates may apply and OJEE Seat Matrix is announced by the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board.
- The seat matrix includes detailed information related to total seats available in different branches at the participating Institutes respectively.
- The final seat allotment will be done after considering the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam.
Colleges Accepting OJEE 2021 Scores
The participating colleges of OJEE 2021 are the institutes in Odisha which admit candidates to various programs as per merit. Candidates can use the given list of OJEE Participating Institutes 2021 for filling in the choices as per their preference of colleges and courses.
Here is the list of the top participating colleges:
Check all OJEE Participating Institutes
OJEE 2021 Scholarships
The government of Odisha offers a scholarship of INR 10,000/ year to meritorious students, to encourage them further. This scholarship scheme is open for students pursuing professional education (degree course) in the field of Engineering, MBBS, and BDS. Candidates who fulfill the below eligibility can apply:
- Qualifying examination from an Educational Institution located within the State of Orissa
- Parental income (income of both father and mother) does not exceed INR 2,50,000/- from all sources in the year preceding the year of admission (ending on 31st March of the year). The distribution of scholarship awards is as follow:
|Course||No. of Scholarships|
Students pursuing (degree course) in Engineering, Medical and BDS in National Institutes of repute, i.e. IIT, IISc., AIIMS, NIT, JIPMER, Pondicherry and AFMC, Pune etc
Students of General Area
Students of T.A.S.P. Area
Read more about OJEE Scholarship
OJEE 2021 Facts and Figures
- OJEE is taken to offer admission into private and governmental medical, engineering & management institutions in Odisha.
- Admission into B.Tech, lateral entry in B. Arch, B. Pharm, BDS, MBA, MCA, PDCM, PGDM, M. Pharm, and M. Tech courses are offered.
- It is reported that more than 31,000 candidates skipped the OJEE exam 2020 which concluded in October 2020.
- Of the total 79,788 students who enrolled for the examination, just 48,600 (61 percent) gave the test between October 12 and 19.
- COVID-19 is one of the main reasons for such a large-scale absence of candidates as many candidates did not have a center of their choice.
- In 2019, 39,649 candidates gave the OJEE exam, out of which 25,731 appeared for PBT mode and 13, 918 appeared for CBT mode.
- Total 39, 576 candidates for both exam modes cleared OJEE 2019.
OJEE 2021 FAQs
Ques. I want to pursue B.Tech and have already applied for JEE Main. Do I need to apply for OJEE 2021 separately?
Ans. Yes, candidates with valid JEE Main scorecard have to apply for OJEE Counselling for admission to undergraduate 1st year Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Planning / Pharmacy courses.
Ques. I want to pursue my masters, what are the courses I can apply for through OJEE?
Ans. A candidate can apply for following courses through OJEE:
Ques. From where I can download the OJEE Admit Card?
Ans. OJEE 2021 Admit Card is released on the official website. Candidates can download it by entering Registration Number and Date of Birth.
Ques. What is the registration fee to apply for MCA through OJEE 2021?
Ans. The registration fee is INR 1000 to apply for MCA programme through OJEE 2021.
Ques. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for BTech through Lateral Entry?
Ans. Candidates must hold a 3 years diploma degree in respective branch of Engineering/Technology with minimum 45% marks (Relaxation of 5% for the reserved category)
Ques. Is negative marking applicable in OJEE 2021?
Ans. Yes 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong attempt and 4 marks will be awarded for a correct answer
Ques. I have applied for MBA through OJEE. Can I know how many sections I have to attempt?
Ans. MBA aspirants have to attempt following 5 sections in OJEE exam:-
|Computer and Business Fundamentals||10|
Ques. I belong to SC category; I want to know the eligibility criteria to apply for MBA through OJEE?
Ans. The minimum eligibility criteria are that the candidate must be a Graduated from a recognised University with 45% marks.
Ques. How many seats are reserved for women in B.Tech programme?
Ans. As per the Government policies, 30% of seats are reserved for women candidates in B.E/B. Tech and B.Arch programmes.
Ques. Is there any seat reservation for SC category in MCA lateral entry?
Ans. No, there is no seat reservation for SC students in MCA through lateral entry.
Ques. What is the seat intake of B.Pharma in University Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Utkal University?
Ans. University Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Utkal University is a government college and has a seat intake of 45
Ques. I want to apply for a combination of papers (MBA and M.Tech). What is the registration fee?
Ans. The registration for a combination of papers is INR 1500/-
Ques. I want to know the number of exam centres for OJEE?
Ans. A candidate can choose a maximum of 3 exam centres while filling up the registration form. OJEE 2021 will be conducted in around 30 test cities.
Ques. I want to pursue M.Tech through OJEE. Is there any age limit for that?
Ans. No, for any Masters programmes there is no age limit to apply for OJEE 2021
Ques. I want to pursue B.Tech in Marine Engineering through OJEE. Is there any upper age limit criteria applicable?
Ans. Yes, The maximum age limit to apply for B.Tech in Marine Engineering is 22.
Ques. From where I can check MBA Cut off for OJEE?
Ans. The streamwise cut off for of the courses will be declared along with the result in the last week of July on the official website.
Ques. What is the exam pattern for MCA stream?
Ans. The exam pattern for OJEE varies streamwise. For MCA stream, the exam pattern will be as follows:-
- Question will be of MCQ type
- There will be 2 sections- Mathematics and Computer Awareness
- Total number of questions will be 120
Ques. What is the registration fee for the Integrated MBA?
Ans. The registration fee for Integrated MBA is INR 1000/-
Ques. Can you please tell me the photograph specifications to be uploaded in the application form?
Ans. The file size should be 5 KB to 50 KB and must be in JPG/JPEG format.
Ques. For MBBS and BDS Admissions in Orissa, Should I apply for NEET or OJEE?
Ans. All the MBBS and BDS Admissions in the state will be made through NEET 2021.
Ques. I want to remit the fee through e-challan. From which bank I can do that?
Ans. You can use e-Challan mode for remitting the fee in State Bank of India. After the online application form is filled, the e-challan form option will be available for download. Print the challan, then go to any branch of State Bank of India branch to pay the fee
Ques. What is language option I can choose to appear for OJEE exam?
Ans. Candidates can take OJEE exam only in English medium
Ques. How many test takers are there for OJEE?
Ans. Every year around 52,560 candidates applies for OJEE Exam.
Ques. What is the registration fee for M.Pharma through OJEE 2021?
Ans. The registration fee for OJEE 2021 is INR 1000/-. Candidates have to apply on the official website, i.e. ojee.nic.in
Ques. Is OJEE 2021 registration fee refundable?
Ans. No, the application fee is non-refundable. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Ques. I am a student from Bihar. Can I apply for OJEE?
Ans. It is mandatory to hold the domicile of Orissa state to apply for OJEE 2021.
Ques. When will the OJEE registration process start?
Ans. The registration process of OJEE 2021 will start in the first week of February 2021.
Ques. What is the mode of applying?
Ans. Candidates can fill the application form online.
Ques. Am I allowed to pay the application fee through offline mode?
Ans. Yes, candidates planning to take the OJEE 2021 exam can pay the fee through offline mode by Challan of SBI.
Ques. If I made some mistakes, am I allowed to correct them?
Ans. No, candidates will not get the corrections facility later. So make sure that you have filled all the details accurately.
Ques. How many Participating Colleges are there under the OJEE exam?
Ans. OJEE is a state level entrance exam and the marks obtained by the candidates are considered to offer admission into both government and private institutes in the state of Odisha. Last year, 89 institutes granted admission to B.Tech courses based on candidates' OJEE scores while 63 institutes offered admission to MBA courses.
Ques. What are some of the OJEE Participating Colleges?
|Top OJEE participating colleges for B.Tech||OJEE participating colleges for MBA|
|Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology||Biju Patnaik Institute of Information Technology and Management Studies|
|Silicon Institute of Technology||Utkal University|
|C.V. Raman College of Engineering||Gandhi Institute for Technological Advancement|
|Aryan Institute of Engineering and Technology||CUTM - Centurion University of Technology and Management|
|Srinix College of Engineering||Regional College of Management, Bhubaneswar|
Ques. Is there any seat reservation policy in OJEE?
Ans. A five percent relaxation in the minimum scores is given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST categories for all the courses offered through OJEE. Also, candidates who fall under the several reserved categories will get seat reservations in several colleges. There is a 30 percent reservation for female candidates in several courses such as B.Tech, B.Arch, B. Plan, MBA, MCA, etc.
Ques. What are the registration fees for MCA through OJEE 2021?
Ans. Candidates applying for MCA through OJEE 2021 need to pay the registration fees of INR 1000
Ques. How many seats are reserved for female candidates doing B.Tech courses?
Ans. Based on the Government policies, 30% of seats are reserved for female candidates planning to do B.E/B. Tech and B. Arch courses.
Ques. Is there any seat reservation for candidates belonging to SC category in MCA lateral entry?
Ans. No. Seats are not reserved for SC students applying for MCA courses through lateral entry.
Ques. Is the OJEE syllabus for all exams the same?
Ans. The syllabus of the OJEE exam is different for all programs. Candidates taking the exam must stay aware that subjects and sections involved in each session of OJEE differ from each other and each of them is designed to test candidate’s skills in the related field.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.