OJEE Cell will conduct OJEE 2021 counselling for students who had registered for B. Tech, B. Arch, B.Plan and Integrated MSc, Masters and B.Pharm courses. The candidates can download their OJEE 2021 Provisional Allotment Letter from the official website.
To participate in OJEE Seat Allotment Process, it is essential for the candidates to register themselves online at ojee.nic.in and pay the requisite fee. Candidates can claim the reservation scheme during this time. Students who get selected must report to the allotted nodal centre for document verification.
- For JEE Main 2021 qualified candidates, OJEE Board will conduct two provisional OJEE 2021 seat allotment rounds. After provisional allotment, candidates will have to get their documents verified along with the payment of admission fee to confirm their seat.
- Final Seat Allotment of OJEE 2021 will be done as soon as document verification is completed. Candidates must carry all original and photocopies of documents that are required during the verification process.
- Candidates will be required to log in using their username, password and security pin in order to download the provisional OJEE 2021 Seat allotment letter.
Through OJEE, candidates can apply to first-year undergraduate level programmes in Homeopathy/Ayurveda/Pharmacy and Integrated MBA, lateral entry courses in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy/MCA and post-graduate level programmes in Computer Applications (MCA), Business Administration (MBA) and M.Tech/M.Pharm/M.Arch/M.Plan.
OJEE 2021 Seat Allotment Dates
For B.Tech/ B.Arch/ Int. MSc
|Registration and Choice Filling|| |
To be Announced
|Mock Seat Allotment 1||To be Announced|
|Mock Seat Allotment 2||To be Announced|
|Choice Locking||To be Announced|
|End of Registration and Choice Locking||To be Announced|
|Seat Allotment Round 1||To be Announced|
For B.Pharm/ MBA and other Programs
|B.Pharm||MBA/ MCA/ MTech/ MArch/ MPlan/ MPharma||LETech/ LEBsc/ LEPharma/ Int. MBA|
|Registration and choice locking||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|Mock Result||To be Announced||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|Choice Locking||To be Announced||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|Display of seat allotment (Round I)||To be Announced||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|Online document verification||To be Announced||To be Announced||To be Announced|
OJEE 2021 Seat Allotment Procedure
OJEE 2021 Seat allocation is done after successful submission of the candidate’s choice of his desired course and institute. Candidates are checked based on the rank obtained, eligibility and reservation criteria for allocation of the seat. Admissions are provided after the verification of credential and documents in the nodal center.
Candidates are allotted seats based on the choices locked by them only. Candidate’s choice in the order of his preference is checked at every stage of the seat allotment process. Candidates are advised to mention the maximum number of choices as the number of options to be filled is not limited.
Steps to check OJEE 2021 Seat Allotment
- Candidate has to register themselves successfully for the desired stream(s).
- Fill and lock the choices before going for document verification at the nodal center.
- If a candidate has appeared for more than one stream, then he has to register separately for all the streams.
- Pay the counselling fee and university registration fee separately for every registration.
- Document verification and withdrawal facility from OJEE 2021 Counselling is done at the Nodal Center.
- Candidate is advised to fill the choices carefully and lock it through OTP as desirable. There is no maximum limit for the choice filling.
Temporary Seat Allotment in OJEE 2021
Candidate is allotted seats based on the best-suited rank, choice and category/reservation of the candidate. Candidate will be intimated about the Temporary Seat Position through SMS on his given mobile number (if filled up during registration). It can be checked on the OJEE 2021 website.
- Temporary Seat Position will be available as per the scheduled date and time mentioned at the OJEE website, i.e. ojee.nic.in.
- Candidates are advised not to report at allotted institution based upon temporary seat allotment, as it is not the final allocation of the seat.
The temporary seat allotment position may remain the same during the auto upgradation, or the candidate might be promoted to top choice. So, the candidate must be careful while selecting and filling the choice. The better-preferred option should be at the upper level.
Check OJEE Seat Matrix
OJEE 2021 Final Seat Allotment
Final seat allotment through OJEE 2021 can be checked on the official website by the candidate. All the candidates receive their final allotment letter at this stage.
Candidates are advised to download the final seat allotment letter post checking the final seat allotment list through OJEE 2021. Then they will have to report to the allotted institute with the final seat allotment letter and fee deposit slip.
- University registration fee of INR 5000 will not be refunded if the candidate fails to report to the allotted institute during OJEE Seat Allotment.
Withdrawal Process in OJEE 2021
Candidates can withdraw their seats irrespective of temporary seat allotment through OJEE 2021. Candidate must report to the Nodal Center where he had verified his/her documents within the specified duration.
University registration fee will be refunded in the account details given by the candidate during the withdrawal process.
Transfer of Vacant Seats
Transfer of vacant seats from one category to another is applicable only when there are vacant seats in that category. For example, if some SC seats are vacant after all allotment, then those seats will be transferred to general category seats. Similarly, if ST reserved category is not filled up due to non-availability of candidates belonging to ST category, then vacant seats may be filled up by candidates belonging to general category.
Seats reserved under all other categories like PC, GC, Ex-Servicemen etc. will be filled up by general category candidates in case the same is not filled up from the reserved category except TFW category. In case there is any change in the percentage of reservation of seats / OJEE reservation criteria, it will also be notified on the official website.
Reporting to the Institutes
Candidates have to take a print out of the final seat allotment letter after getting final allotment after which they are required to report to the College/University s/he has been finally allotted within notified working days from the publication of the result for the seat allocation.This notice will be served at that time either by OJEE or the Institute.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.