OJEE 2018 Seat Allotment- The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) will begin the seat allotment process in the fourth week of June. It is important to register online at ojee.nic.in and pay the requisite fee to participate in OJEE Seat Allotment Process. Candidates can claim the reservation scheme during this time. For candidates who meet OJEE Cutoff, the temporary round of seat allotment will be announced in the first week of July 2018. Selected candidates must report to the allotted nodal center for document verification. The final list of seat allotment will release in the last week of July. Through OJEE, candidates can apply to first-year undergraduate level programmes in Homeopathy/Ayurveda/Pharmacy and Integrated MBA, lateral entry courses in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy/MCA and to post-graduate level programmes in Computer Applications (MCA), Business Administration (MBA) and M.Tech/M.Pharm/M.Arch/M.Plan.
OJEE 2018- Latest Updates
- B.Tech/B.Arch admissions will be facilitated through JEE Main 2018 scores, while NEET scores are used for MBBS/BDS admissions.
- Quota for PwD candidates has increased from 3% to 5%.
Important Dates of OJEE Seat Allotment 2018
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
Registration for OJEE 2018 Seat Allotment
Fourth week of June 2018
Temporary Seat Allotment – Round I
First week of July 2018
Payment of Admission Fees and Reporting at Nodal Centre for Verification of Documents
First to second week of July 2018
Temporary Seat Allotment – Round II
Second week of July 2018
Payment of Admission Fees and Reporting at Nodal Centre for Document Verification
Third week of July 2018
Withdrawal of Seats at Nodal Centre
First to third week of July 2018
Final Allotment and Reporting at Allotted Institutes
Fourth week of July 2018
Payment of Admission Fees and Reporting at Nodal for Verification of Documents (Newly Allotted Candidates)
Fourth week of July 2018
OJEE 2018 Seat Allotment Procedure
- The seat allocation for OJEE 2018 is done after successful submission of candidate’s choice of his desired course and institute.
- Candidates are checked on the basis of the rank obtained, eligibility and reservation criteria for allocation of seat.
- The admissions are provided after the verification of credential and documents in the nodal center.
- Candidates are allotted seats on the basis of the choices locked by them only.
- The candidate’s choice in the order of his preference is checked at every stage of the seat allotment process.
- Since the number of options to be filled is not limited, the candidate is advised to mention the maximum number of choices.
Steps of OJEE Seat Allotment
- The candidate has to register successfully for the desired stream(s).
- Fill and lock the choices before going for document verification at the nodal center.
- If a candidate has appeared for more than one stream, then he has to register separately for all the streams.
- Pay the counselling fee and university registration fee separately for every registration.
- The document verification and withdrawal facility from OJEE Counselling is done at the Nodal Centre. Candidate should physically go to withdraw from the seat allotment through OJEE 2018.
- Candidate is advised to fill the choices carefully and lock it through OTP as desirable. There is no maximum limit for the choice filling.
Temporary Seat Allotment in OJEE 2018
The candidate is allotted seats on the basis of the best fitment of the rank, choice and category/reservation of the candidate.
- Temporary Seat Position will be available as per the scheduled date and time mentioned on the OJEE website i.e. ojee.nic.in.
- The candidate will be intimated about the Temporary Seat Position through SMS on his given mobile number (if filled up during registration). It can also be checked on the OJEE 2018 website after log-in.
- Candidates are advised not to report at allotted Institution based upon temporary seat allotment, as it is not the final allocation of seat.
- This position may remain the same during the auto up gradation or the candidate might be promoted to upper choice.
- So, the candidate must be careful while selecting and filling the choice. Better preferred choice should be at upper level.
Check OJEE Seat Matrix
OJEE 2018 Final Seat Allotment
- All the candidates receive their final allotment letter at this stage.
- The final seat allotment through OJEE 2018 can be checked on the official website by the candidate.
- The candidate alike the temporary seat allocation is also intimated about the final seat allotment via SMS on the mentioned mobile number.
- Post checking the final seat allotment through OJEE 2018,download the final seat allotment letter.
- Report to the allotted institute with the final seat allotment letter and fee deposit slip.
- The university registration fee of INR 5000 will not be refunded if the candidate fails to report to the allotted institute during OJEE Seat Allotment.
Auto upgradation means the candidates will be automatically upgraded to the higher choice exercised by them, in order of priority in the final allotment against any vacancy arising after the withdrawal process of temporary seat allotment.
Withdrawal Process in OJEE 2018
- Candidates canwithdraw their seat irrespective of temporary seat allotment through OJEE 2018.
- The candidate must report to the Nodal Centre where he had verified his/her documents within the specified duration.
- University registration fee will be refunded in the account details given by the candidate during the withdrawal process.
- The candidates who have not withdrawn from the process are eligible for the final seat allotment and upgradation through OJEE 2018.
Transfer of Vacant Seats
- Transfer of vacant seats from one category to another is applicable only when there are vacant seats in that category.
- For example, if some SC seats are vacant after all allotment, then those seats will be transferred to General seats. Similarly, if ST reserved category are not filled up due to non-availability of candidates belonging to ST category, then vacant seats may be filled up by candidates belonging to General Category.
- Seats reserved under all other categories like PC, GC, Ex-Servicemen etc. will be filled up by general category candidates in case the same are not filled up from the reserved category except TFW category.
- In case there is any change in the percentage of reservation of seats / OJEE reservation criteria, it will also be notified on the official website.
Reporting to the Institutes
- Candidates have to take a print out of the final seat allotment letter after getting final allotment.
- The candidate has to report to the College/University, he has been finally allotted within notified working days from the publication of the result for the seat allocation through OJEE 2018.
- This notice will be served at that time either by OJEE or the Institute.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College