Rajasthan Management Admission Process (RMAP) has started the online registration process for admission to the MBA program in colleges in Rajasthan (except in MNIT Jaipur and BITS Pilani).
Candidates can apply for RMAP 2020 by November 14, 2020, along with an application fee of INR 1200 at ceg.rajasthan.gov.in.
RMAP 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria before registering and filling the RMAP 2020 online application form.
- Successful completion of a bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Candidates belonging to reserved categories are required to secure a minimum of 45% aggregate marks during graduation.
- The first preference is given to the candidates securing a valid CMAT-2020 scorecard.
- Candidates must be Indian citizens. Although, the candidates holding domicile of Rajasthan are given priority over the rest.
RMAP 2020: How to fill the Application Form
Candidates must follow the following steps to fill the application form;
- Visit the official website at ceg.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the homepage, search for the RMAP 2020 Registration.
- Enter the necessary information for the RMAP 2020 candidate’s registration.
- Once the RMAP 2020 registration is complete, the login id and password of the candidate will be created.
- Log in with the candidate’s registered login ID and password.
- Add the details such as academic details, reservation details, personal details, and the option of MCA 1st year or lateral entry.
- Preview the application form of RMAP 2020 before submitting, edit if any information is incorrectly filled.
- Upload all the required documents as per the prescribed size and formats.
- Submit the requisite fees through the RMAP 2020 online payment Gateway of Credit card / Debit card, or by using net banking or bank challan.
- Take a printout of the application form and fee receipt for future references.
RMAP 2020: Documents Required
Candidates must submit the following documents while applying for admission;
- CMAT-2020 scorecard
- Graduation mark sheet
- Date of Birth proof (class 10/12 certificate or mark sheet)
- Certificate of TSP area (for ST candidates from TSP area)
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Income (if applicable)
RMAP 2020: Important Dates
Online Registration starts
November 04, 2020
Online Registration ends
November 14, 2020
Last date to deposit the registration fee
November 18, 2020