SITEEE 2020 Admit Card has been Released; Check How to Download
SITEEE 2020 will be conducted by the Symbiosis Institute of Technology on 19 July 2020 in the Internet-based online Proctored Mode.
In order to conduct the test successfully, the authority has enhanced the review process, which consists of three steps: Infrastructure Readiness Check (IRC), Data Quality Check (DQC) and Exam Dry Run Check (DRC). The Infrastructure Readiness Check (IRC) can be performed from July 9 to 17, 2020. Whereas Exam Dry Run Check (DRC) can be performed on July 17, 2020.
Symbiosis Institute of Technology has released the SITEEE 2020 Admit Card for all registered candidates.
The SIT Engineering Entry Exam (SITEEE) 2020 is an Engineering Entry Exam for admission to its UG engineering programs.
The application form was available until May 20, 2020. Qualified candidates will be selected on the basis of their rank in the merit list and the allocation of seats will be made accordingly.
This article includes details related to SITEEE 2020 such as application process, important dates, eligibility criteria, admission card release, exam related information, results declaration, counselling, exam centres, exam pattern, syllabus, preparation tips and much more.
Overview of SITEEE 2020
|Name of Exam||Symbiosis Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Commonly Known As||SITEEE (Formerly Known as SET)|
|Exam Conducting Body||Symbiosis Institute of Technology|
|Category of exam||Undergraduate|
|Level of exam||University Level|
|Mode of exam||Internet Based Online Proctored Test|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Purpose of exam||To get admission into various undergraduate courses offered by the institute|
SITEEE Important Dates 2020
The candidates are suggested to know about the important events and dates pertaining to SITEEE 2020. By knowing the schedule of the events, the applicants will not miss any important date related to the entrance examination.
|Online registration commences||January 22, 2020|
|Online registration closes||May 30, 2020|
|Registration fee payment closes||May 30, 2020|
|Infrastructure Readiness Check (IRC)||July 9 to 17, 2020|
|Exam Dry Run Check (DRC)||July 17, 2020|
|Admit Card||July 14, 2020 (Released)|
|SITEEE 2020 Entrance Test||July 19, 2020|
|Entrance Test Time||Engineering (SITEEE) – 10:00 am to 11:30 am|
|Announcement of Result||July 27, 2020|
SITEEE Admit Card 2020
The authority has released SITEEE admit card only for those candidates who have successfully filed the application form. The important facts about the admit card are mentioned below:
- Applicants can download the Admission Card via online mode.
- The Admission Card contains information such as date of examination, timing, location, etc.
- The applicants must, on the day of the examination, provide the admission card with one photo ID proof.
- The supervisor will not allow the candidates to sit in the examination hall without a certificate of admission.
- The hard copy of the admit card must be retained for further use.
How to download SITEEE 2020 Admit Card?
Symbiosis exam admit card is available in online mode only. The exam authority will not share the SITEEE admit card through the post or email. Hence, a candidate should be well aware of the steps to download Symbiosis admit card.
The steps to download SITEEE hall ticket is available below.
- Visit the official website www.set-test.org or click the link that will be available later on this page.
- A page to fill in the login details will be opened in a new tab.
- Fill in your login details, such as SET ID and password.
- After filling in the details, click the login button.
- Symbiose Admission Card 2020 will be shown on the screen in PDF format.
- Check the details on the admission card very carefully.
- Take the colour printing of it and preserve it for further admission procedures.
SITEEE Exam Centres 2020
The list of SITEEE 2020 exam centres has been released by Symbiosis Institute of Technology on its website. AT the time of application form filling, the candidates need to choose their preferences where they wish to appear for the exam. The details regarding the allotted exam venue will be mentioned in the admit card.
|S.No.||Test City||S.No.||Test City|
|1||Jodhpur – Rajasthan||41||Visakhapatnam – Andhra Pradesh|
|2||Jhansi – Uttar Pradesh||42||Vijayawada – Andhra Pradesh|
|3||Jamshedpur – Jharkhand||43||Varanasi – Uttar Pradesh|
|4||Jammu – Jammu and Kashmir||44||Vadodara – Gujarat|
|5||Jalandhar – Punjab||45||Udaipur – Rajasthan|
|6||Jaipur – Rajasthan||46||Thrissur – Kerala|
|7||Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh||47||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|8||Indore – Madhya Pradesh||48||Thane – Maharashtra|
|9||Hyderabad – Telangana||49||Surat – Gujarat|
|10||Hooghly – West Bengal||50||Siliguri – West Bengal|
|11||Gwalior – Madhya Pradesh||51||Shimla – Himachal Pradesh|
|12||Guwahati – Assam||52||Shillong – Meghalaya|
|13||Gangtok / Bardang – Sikkim||53||Roorkee – Uttarakhand|
|14||Gandhinagar – Gujarat||54||Ranchi – Jharkhand|
|15||Faridabad – Delhi NCR||55||Rajkot – Gujarat|
|16||Dibrugarh – Assam||56||Raipur – Chhattisgarh|
|17||Dhanbad – Jharkhand||57||Pune – Maharashtra|
|18||Delhi Gurugram – Delhi NCR||58||Port Blair – Andaman and Nicobar Island|
|19||Dehradun – Uttarakhand||59||Patna – Bihar|
|20||Cuttack – Odisha||60||Patiala- Punjab|
|21||Coimbatore – Tamil Nadu||61||Panjim – Goa|
|22||Chennai – Tamil Nadu||62||Panipat – Haryana|
|23||Chandigarh / Mohali – Punjab||63||Noida – G Noida – Gaziabad – Delhi NCR|
|24||Bilaspur – Chhattisgarh||64||Navi Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|25||Bhubaneswar – Odisha||65||Nashik – Maharashtra|
|26||Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh||66||Nagpur – Maharashtra|
|27||Bhilai – Chhattisgarh||67||Mysuru – Karnataka|
|28||Bengaluru – Karnataka||68||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|29||Bareilly – Uttar Pradesh||69||Meerut – Uttar Pradesh|
|30||Aurangabad – Maharashtra||70||Madurai – Tamil Nadu|
|31||Asansol – West Bengal||71||Ludhiana – Punjab|
|32||Amritsar – Punjab||72||Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh|
|33||Amravati – Maharashtra||73||Kozhikode – Kerala|
|34||Ambala – Haryana||74||Kottayam – Kerala|
|35||Allahabad – Uttar Pradesh||75||Kota – Rajasthan|
|36||Aligarh – Uttar Pradesh||76||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|37||Ajmer – Rajasthan||77||Kolhapur – Maharashtra|
|38||Ahmednagar – Maharashtra||78||Kochi / Ernakulam – Kerala|
|39||Ahmedabad – Gujarat||79||Karnal – Haryana|
|40||Agra – Uttar Pradesh||80||Kanpur – Uttar Pradesh|
SITEEE Exam Pattern 2020
SITEEE 2020 exam pattern is decided by the institute. The applicants must go through the exam pattern before starting their preparation. It contains the details like mode of exam, type of questions, time duration, marking scheme and more. The table given below contains the exam pattern:
SITEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
|Mode of exam||Internet Based Online Proctored Test|
|Time duration||90 Minutes|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Sections||Physics (15 Questions)|
Chemistry (15 Questions)
Mathematics (30 Questions)
|Total Number of Questions||60|
|Total Marks||120 marks|
|Marking Scheme||+2 marks will be given for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.|
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
SITEEE Syllabus 2020
The syllabus of SITEEE contains the topics from the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of class 12 levels or equivalent qualifying examination. Before starting the preparation, the applicants are suggested to go through the complete SITEEE syllabus and make the study plan accordingly. It helps the aspirants to get familiar with the topics that are supposed to be studied for the entrance examination.
SITEEE Sample Papers 2020
The candidates can solve the sample papers of SITEEE that are available online. They will be able to prepare well for the exam as the sample papers give clarity on the type of questions, level of exam etc. By knowing about the layout of the paper in advance, the candidates can modify their preparation and improvise their study plan if required. Not only this, they can also focus on time management.
SITEEE Result 2020
The institute will declare SITEEE result on July 27, 2020 at set-test.org. To see the results, the applicants need to visit the web portal and enter their login credentials to access the link for SITEEE result. The result and scorecard will be issued online and the authorities will not send the hard copy of the same. The below given
- Go to the official website of the authority
- Tap on SITEEE result link
- Enter login id and password
- Tap on “Submit” button
- SITEEE result will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates need to take the print out of the same for further use
SITEEE Merit List 2020
SITEEE 2020 merit list will be published by the authority on its website once the result is declared. The applicants can see their ranking in the merit list. The counselling process will begin post result and merit list announcement. The shortlisted applicants will be called for counselling on the basis of their rank and overall score in the exam.
SITEEE Cutoff 2020
SITEEE cut off are not released by the authorities and if released, then it will be updated here. The cutoff is the minimum marks set by the institute to get admission in various courses.
SITEEE Counselling and Seat Allotment 2020
The applicants who find their names in the merit list will be eligible to take part in the process of SITEEE counselling and seat allotment. MHT CET or JEE Main qualified applicants will also be permitted by the authority to participate in the counselling process. The selection of course and registration procedure will be done online and the applicants need to visit the centre for the purpose of document verification. The seat allotment will be done on the basis of ranking, choices and availability of seats.
Documents Required during Counselling
- SITEEE scorecard and/or JEE Main / MHT CET scorecard
- Class 10th and 12th marksheet in original and two photocopies
- Class 10th and 12th passing certificate in original along with two photocopies of both
- Cast certificate (in case of belonging to SC/ST category)
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Certificate of disability in case of student is differently abled duly certified by Symbiosis Centre for Health care.
- Recent passport size coloured photographs
- Identity proof like Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport in original and photocopies.
SITEEE 2020 – Offered B.Tech Courses
|Electronics and Telecommunication||120|
SITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates must ensure that they go through the eligibility conditions of SITEEE 2020. Only those students who meet the eligibility criteria will be able to apply for SITEEE. The institute has set different eligibility conditions for Indian and foreign nationals which are mentioned below:
For Indian Nationals
- The candidates must have cleared the exam of class 12 or its equivalent with mandatory subjects of Physics and Mathematics and any the subjects from Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/Technical Vocational Subject
- They must have attained minimum aggregate marks of 45% in class 12, for reserved category candidates, 40% marks is required.
- No age limit or number of attempts is there to apply for the exam
For Foreign Nationals/ NRIs/ PIO
- International students eligibility should be as per SCIE norms.
- The applicants must have cleared the exam of class 12 or its equivalent with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects and any one of the subjects from Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational Subject
- The candidates must have scored a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate in class 12. It is 40% for reserved category applicants.
- International students do not have to appear for entrance exam (SET/JEE-Main/MHT-CET) in India.
SITEEE Application Form 2020
SITEEE 2020 application form has been released by the authority on January 22, 2020. All the eligible applicants are supposed to visit the official website and register themselves. To apply for SITEEE admission, they needed to submit the application form before May 20. The candidates must fill the application correctly and provide academic and personal details. Those who apply through JEE Main or MHT CET are also supposed to complete the application process.
Application Fee payment
- The application fee of Rs 1750/- must be submitted online by the candidates.
- For fee payment, they need to use any of the online modes like credit card or debit card or net banking or offline mode like demand draft in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune
- The applicants are advised to take the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
FAQ’s related to SITEEE 2020
Question: Is there any negative marking in SITEEE?
Answer: No negative marking is there in the exam.
Question: Is there any provision of SITEEE application form correction after online submission?
Answer: The application form once submitted cannot be edited.
Question: How does the seat allotment process for admission through SITEEE take place?
Answer: The seat allotment will be done as per the score of the candidates in SITEEE, their rank and availability of seats.
We hope that this information on SITEEE 2020 has helped you. If you have any queries then you can ask us and we will answer you. Use the comment section below for any queries and comments.