SNAP 2020 Phase 2: Symbiosis International (Deemed) University is going to conduct the SNAP 2020 Phase 2 exam today i.e. on January 06, 2021 from 11 AM to 12 Noon.
According to the SNAP Exam pattern, there will be a total of three sections comprising 60 questions each, and each section will be asked to be completed in 60 minutes respectively. The candidates appearing in SNAP 2020 must go through the instructions carefully.
Check: SIU Pune Admission 2021
SNAP 2020 Phase 2: Exam Day Instructions
The candidates appearing for SNAP 2020 Phase 2 must go through the instructions mentioned below:
- Candidates must carry a colored printed copy of the SNAP 2020 Admit Card along with a valid photo Id proof.
- Candidates must arrive at the SNAP 2020 exam centre latest by 9:00 AM.
- Candidates should get their SNAP 2020 admit card stamped by the exam invigilator at the exam centre.
- Electronic gadgets like cell phones, laptops, calculators, cameras, etc. are prohibited inside the examination centre.
SNAP 2020 Phase 2: COVID-19 Guidelines
The candidates must follow the COVID-19 related SOPs and guidelines mentioned below:
- Candidates must maintain social distancing norms and avoid overcrowding.
- Candidates are suggested to not bring along parents, guardians, or friends at the SNAP test centre.
- Candidates will be checked at the SNAP test centre through the thermo gun.
- Photographs of the candidates will be captured at the registration desk.
- Candidates must stand on the circles drawn at the entry point to maintain social distancing.
SNAP 2020 Phase 2: Documents Required on the Exam Day
The candidates appearing for the SNAP 2020 Phase 2 exam must compulsorily carry the items and documents mentioned below:
- SNAP 2020 Admit Card
- Valid Photo Id Proof
- Face Mask, Gloves, Personal Hand Sanitizer, and Transparent Water Bottle
- Simple Blue/ Black Ball Pen
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test that is commonly known as SNAP is basically a management aptitude test organized by Symbiosis International University. The University offers admission to PGDM/ MBA programmes by its 16 constituent institutes.
Check: SNAP 2020 Expected Cutoff