TS ECET Result 2020: Rank Card 2020 Released, Check Result Here
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad has declared the TS ECET Result 2020 today on its official website. JNTU, Hyderabad which conducts the exam on behalf of the TSCHE has released the TS ECET 2020 result in the form of rank card in online mode.
As per JNTU Hyderabad, candidates need to secure a minimum of 25% marks in aggregate across the four subjects ( 3 subjects in case of B.Sc Math) in order to be awarded a rank in the exam.
Candidates will be called for the counselling process and will be awarded seats to engineering colleges across the state on the basis of the TS ECET 2020 rank secured by them.
How to check TS ECET Result 2020 online?
Candidates can check their TS ECET Result 2020 rank card by following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit official website i.e. ecet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on Link for TS ECET Result 2020 Link
- Key in your hall ticket number and other details asked
- Check Details and Submit
- TS ECET Result 2020 Scorecard / Rank Card would be displayed
- Download TS ECET Result 2020 Scorecard in PDF Format