Udai Pratap College has released the merit list and waiting list of Udai Pratap College entrance exam 2020 for admission to UG and PG.
Candidates who appeared for the Udai Pratap College Entrance Exam 2020 can check the Merit list and Waiting List on the official website, i.e., upcollege.org.
As per the official notice, candidates will be selected based on marks obtained in the entrance examination. Udai Pratap College Entrance exam was conducted between September 13, 2020, and September 23, 2020.
Udai Pratap College offers admission to eligible candidates into Diploma, Undergraduate and postgraduate courses for the academic year 2020-21.
Udai Pratap College Entrance Exam 2020: How to Download Merit List?
Students who appeared in Final/semester exams for Udai Pratap College will be able to download their merit list by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of upcollege.org.
- On the home page, click on the Merit List and Waiting List for UG/PG courses.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Choose the course, and the merit list will appear on the screen in a pdf format.
- Review your result.
- Download the merit list for future references.
Direct Link: Udai Pratap College Merit List 2020
Udai Pratap College Entrance Exam 2020: Counselling
Udai Pratap College holds counselling based on the Entrance Exam scores obtained by the candidates.
After the result declaration, candidates whose names are on the final list, and the waitlist needs to attend the counselling process at the mentioned time and venue.
At the time of counselling, students should report to the allotted center physically, along with Counseling Fee and letter for Allotment.
Udai Pratap College Admission 2020: Documents Required at Counselling
Candidates will appear for the counseling round according to the number of seats available, merit, and eligibility. On the day of counseling, candidates need to carry the following documents mentioned below.
- Photocopy of application form
- Marksheets and certificates of all the academic levels (original)
- Date of Birth proof
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Candidates belonging to the OBC category should bring the certificate, along with an annual income certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Medical certificate