Directorate of Admissions, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa has released the certificate verification schedule for YVUCET 2020Counselling Phase 1. Check Details Here.
Shortlisted candidates in the YVUCET 2020 Counselling need to need to put forward their certificates for verification at the scheduled date and time.
Yogi Vemana University has released the certificate verification n dates on their official website in pdf format along with important instructions for students.
YVUCET 2020 Counselling Phase 1 Certificate Verification: Important Dates
YVUCET 2020 Counseling Phase 1 Certificate Verification: Important Instructions
Yogi Vemana University released the following instructions for candidates to follow during certificate verification:
YVUCET 2020 Counselling: Documents Required
Candidates should bring the following documents, along with two sets of photocopies for verification;
- WUCET-2020 Rank Card and Admit Card
- Marks Statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer and Conduct certificates (Admission will not be given if TC, of the institution where the candidate studied last, is not submitted)
- SSC and intermediate Pass certificates
- Recent Two Passport size Photographs
- Study certificates from lX to qualifying examination
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- income certificate from the Tahsildar issued on or after 01-01-2020 (to apply for Scholarship/fee concessions).
- Income certificate
- Certificate in case of physically handicapped/extracurricular activities (NCC/NSS/Games & Sports/Cultural Activity) category
- Ex-Servicemen Discharge certificate and service certificate (if applicable)
- Migration certificate (for other university students)
- Economically Weaker Section certificate (if applicable)