Garden City University (GCU) is a Private University located in Bangalore, Karnataka and established in the year 1992. The University is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is accredited with Grade ‘A’ by NAAC. It offers numerous Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research level programs through the following schools of study:
- The School of Commerce and Management
- The School of Computational Sciences and Information Technology
- The School of Health Sciences
- The School of Indian and Foreign Languages
- The School of Media Studies
- The School of Professional Studies
- The School of Sciences
Garden City University Courses and Eligibility
Undergraduate Courses and Eligibility
The Garden City University offers B.Sc. (in Biotechnology, Biochemistry & Genetics), B.Com, B.Com (Hons.), BBA, B.A (in Journalism, English, Psychology, Tourism, History), BA (Hons.) in Journalism and English, BHM, BCA, B.Sc. (in Fashion & Apparel Design and IT), Diploma in Hospitality Management, and BPT. The applicant must have scored the minimum required marks in 10 + 2 to apply to the above-mentioned programs.
Postgraduate Courses and Eligibility
The postgraduate programs offered are M.Sc. (in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Electronic Media), MBA, MA (in Journalism and Mass Communication), MTTM, MCA and MPT. Admissions to these programs are offered to the candidates having score 50% and above marks in Graduation in relevant subjects.
Ph.D. Course Eligibility
Two-year full-time Ph.D. research program is offered in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Management, Journalism, Psychology, Hotel Management and Tourism, Computational Sciences and Information Technology, Indian and Foreign Languages and Physiotherapy. Admissions to Ph.D. research program are open for the candidates with Master’s Degree in the relevant field.
Get details about Garden City University Fee Structure
Garden City University Placement
Garden City University Placements are offered to all the candidates through its dedicated Placement Cell. The placement cell assists both employers and employees in meeting their specific requirement related to the job positions. The placement cell also trains and prepares the student with the following:
- Personality Development
- Development of Communication Skills
- Development of Leadership Skills
- Updating the Student’s about latest development in various fields.
Highlights of Garden City University
- Accommodation facilities are provided to maintain a smooth learning environment.
- GCU offers Student Exchange program that helps in making the Students Globally Competent.
- GCU uses ARM pedagogy method to teach the students and offers numerous resources to mentor them.
- In order to Encourage Higher Education, Scholarships are offered to the meritorious students on the basis of their marks in the qualifying Examination.
- State of Art Infrastructure helps in comfortable, stress-free learning experience.
- The programs at GCU are taught through academic and industry integration in order to impart more of the Practical Knowledge.