Bihar Agricultural University is a state university situated in Bhagalpur, Bihar. The university was established in 2010 and is approved by ICAR, UGC.
BAU offers B.Tech, B.Sc and B.V.Sc & A.H. courses at the UG level and offers M.Sc and M.V.Sc at the PG level. Bihar Agricultural University also offers Ph.D. course at the Research level.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent in PCM/B from a recognized board to pursue any of the UG courses.
- Admission will be granted to UG program based on the score obtained in Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) or AIEE conducted by ICAR.
- Students who wish to pursue PG courses must hold a Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university with an aggregate of at least 60% marks.
- Admission to any of the PG courses will be granted based on entrance examination followed by academic performance.
- To pursue Ph.D program, students must hold a PG degree or equivalent from a recognized university with an aggregate of at least 70% marks.
- Admission to Ph.D. program will be offered based on the score in the entrance test and academic performance.
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website.
Read More: Bihar Agricultural University Fees Structure
Admission Highlights of Bihar Agricultural University
|Name of the University||Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance cum Merit Based|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Name of Entrance Test||BCECE 2021|
|Mode of Entrance||Offline|