NLU Delhi has scheduled the AILET 2021 entrance test for Five year integrated BA LLB (Hons) courses, LLM, and Ph.D. The date of AILET 2021 is scheduled on June 20, 2021. The admission notice will be available soon on the official website of NLU. Check Here.
Date of AILET 2021
June 20, 2021
National Law University (NLU), Delhi was established in 2008 by Dr. Ranbir Singh with the objective of promoting ethical values with a view to promoting the rule of law and the objectives laid down in the Constitution of India. NLU Delhi offers various courses like 5-year integrated course B.A. LL.B. program, 2-year Master course in LLM, PG Diploma as well as certificate and Diploma programs affiliated to UGC and Bar Council of India. University also offers a Ph.D. program in multiple specializations.
Admission to these courses is based on the scores in AILET. There is a facility of a two-year/one-year bridge course based on an LL.B. Degree.
- Candidates who aspire to take admission in B.A. LL.B. must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with not less than 50% marks.
- The admission criteria for foreign nationals is securing at least 65% marks in the 10+2 examination of the system or equivalent.
- Applicants to the LL.M course must score a minimum of 55% marks (50% marks by SC/ST/Persons with disability) in the LL.B. exam or equivalent degree.
- Foreign nationals must score at least 55% marks in LL.B. degree recognized by Association of India Universities.
- The assessment of the communication skills of foreign nationals will be based on written and spoken English performance at the interview in terms of aptitude and capacity.
- The admission to LL.B and LL.M will be based on the AILET entrance followed by an interview.
- Admission to the Ph.D. program shall be based on merit in the written test conducted by the University and qualifying exam.
- Candidates who have qualified UGC Net/JRF/SLET and M.Phil. are exempted from sitting in a written test.
Read about NLU Delhi Courses & Fee
National Law University Delhi Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the Institute||National Law University (NLU), Delhi|
|Type of Institute||Private|
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||LL.B- 10+2|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|