Dharmsinh Desai University Quick Updates
- May 4: Result for BCA(Sem 6), MCA(Sem 6), Diploma(CH)(Sem 6), M.Tech (Sem 4) and B.Tech Sem 8 Declared. Check Here
- May 2: BBA (Sem 6), MBA(sem 6), M.Tech (Sem 6), Diploma CH (Sem 6), BCA (Sem 6), BBA Hot.Mgt. (Sem 6), B.Tech. (Sem 8) are out now
Established in 1968, Dharmsinh Desai University (DDU), a state university, with a sprawling area across 42 acres of land, recognized by UGC, affiliated by AICTE and accredited by NAAC. DDU is one of the leading higher education institutes of Gujarat with a commitment of quality learning with non-conventional teaching methods. It was established as Dharmsinh Desai Institute of Technology with one Department of Chemical Engineering. It achieved autonomous status under Gujarat University in 1991 and Deemed University status in June 2000. It achieved full university status in 2005. It aims to provide technical education and prepare students for the needs of the industry. Under Dharmsinh Desai University Admission 2020, the university provides UG, PG & Doctoral level programs in various fields of Engineering, Pharmacy, Dental Sciences, and Management & Info Sciences.
Dharmsinh Desai University Highlights:
Type of University
Affiliations & Accreditations
Shri Dharmsinh Dadubhai Desai
51,875 Books and 181 Journals and 6723 Online Journals
How to reach
- 3.6 km from RTO Circle Bus Stop, Subhash Nagar, Nadiad
- 4.0 km from Railway Station, Subhash Nagar, Nadiad
Dharmsinh Desai University Courses
The university offers numerous programs in B.Tech, M.Tech, BBA, MBA, MCA, Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma), Bachelor of Dental Studies (BDS), and PhD in various disciplines and its specializations.
Dharmsinh Desai University MBA
The university provides a 2-year full-time MBA Program which is widely regarded as one of the best in the state of Gujarat.
- One has to take the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (G-CET), a state-wide competitive exam conducted by Gujarat Technological University.
- Aspirants must possess a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
Check: Dharmsinh Desai University Fees.
Dharmsinh Desai University Placement
At DDU Nadiad, there is a versatile placement cell with immense effect over placing worthy and needy students in their first job after completing their academic studies. Please click Dharmsinh Desai University Placement for more information in the same.
Below is the recruitment details from Faculty of Technology for the year 2017-18:
Why Join Dharmsinh Desai University:
- Nanotechnology Course: It is the first university of Gujarat to get permission to start a Nanotechnology course.
- Accolades: The University has awarded by the Oxford Summit of Leaders as the best regional university. This is the first time the Oxford Group has given this award to a university outside Europe.
- Collaboration for Research and Training: It has links with KHS Germany for training students abroad and Infosys for students training under the campus network. It has links with industries such as Reliance Industries for research, It has an MoU with the University of Iowa, USA