Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) was established in the year of 2003. It is Located in the heart of Gujarat: Gandhinagar and it is one of the most prestigious law universities of the state. The university is recognised under the Gujarat National Law University Act in the year 2003. The university offers various UG, PG, and Doctorate courses falling under the field of Law, Management, and Arts.
The admissions are based strictly based on the entrance cut-offs for both UG and PG Programs.
GNLU Gandhinagar Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2003 | Public|
|Approved by||Bar Council of India (BCI)|
|Recognition||Gujarat National Law University Act|
|Courses Offered||8 Courses across 3 streams|
|Top Recruiters||HDFC Bank, KPMG, SEBI, Gujarat Mineral Development, Union Bank of India, and Singhi Advisors|
GNLU Gandhinagar Ranking
The university has been awarded and acknowledged through many ranks. The recent ranking has been indicated below.
|Ranking agency||Ranking Position|
|NIRF 2020||7th among the Best Law Universities in India.|
GNLU Gandhinagar Courses
The university offers various programs falling under the field of Law, Management, and Arts. The university offers UG, PG and Doctorate Programs to its students. The detailed summary of the same has been given below.
|BA LLB (Hons)||
|B. Com LLB (Hons)||
|B.Sc. LLB (Hons)||
|BBA LLB (Hons)||
|BSW LLB (Hons)||
Read More GNLU Gandhinagar Courses and Fees
GNLU Gandhinagar Admission
The basic eligibility is to hold at least 50% aggregate marks in their qualifying examinations to be eligible for admission. Admissions to the University were initially done based on a different selection test led by the university itself but now all admissions are based on the national level CLAT entrance scores after a supreme court regulation.
The mode of application is online only.
- Candidates who wish to apply for these courses need to appear and clear CLAT Entrance first.
- After receiving the CLAT Scores, candidates can visit the official website at https://gnlu.ac.in/GNLU/Home.
- Candidates can fill in the application form.
- Fill the form as instructed and attach relevant documents as asked.
- Make the payment through the instructed mode and click on submit.
- Further selection procedures will be taken care by the university and selected candidates will receive communication directly from the university.
Read More GNLU Gandhinagar Admission
GNLU Gandhinagar Placements
The university has a dedicated placement cell which trains its students to enhance their personal, inter-personal and professional skills. The university insists the students to take up internships and several trainings while in their period of study.
Some of the top recruiters visiting the University are as follows: HDFC Bank, KPMG, SEBI, Gujarat Mineral Development, Union Bank of India, and Singhi Advisors. The range of the salary is indicated below.
|Average Package||Highest Package|
|INR 7 LPA||INR 14 LPA|
Read More GNLU Gandhinagar Placement
GNLU Gandhinagar Facilities
The facilities in the university are given below.
- Hostel Facility- The university provides hostel facilities for its students along with in-built mess.
- Moot Court- The university has a moot court which helps aspiring lawyers to get hands-on experience in the court dealings.
- Medical Facilities- The university has a quality medical facility available to its students whom have emergency situations.
- ATM- The university has a ATM in its premises, making access to money easier for its students and faculty members.
- Gym- A well-equipped gym is available to students whom are interested to maintain their physical physique.
Read More GNLU Gandhinagar Hostel
GNLU Gandhinagar FAQs
Ques. Can we combine two scholarships?
Ques. I am from ST Cast and I want to apply for an MBA. What does the application form cost?
Ques. Is this university safe and free from ragging?
Ques. Is the university having good faculty?
Ques. I have not taken up CLAT Entrance but I want to pursue Law. Will I be eligible for this university?