Ansal University was established in 2012. It was former called ‘Ansal Institute of Technology’ and affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) under Chiranjiv Charitable Trust in 2000. Now, it has become private university. AU offers courses under following schools:
- Sushant School of Arts and Architecture
- School of Hospitality Management
- School of Management Studies
- School of Engineering and Technology
- School of Law
- Sushant School of Design
- School of Health Sciences
AU also has many International Collaborations like University of Warwick, UK and Arts University Bournemouth, UK. Also, in Technology sector, it is partners with India’s famous Digital Security Consulting & Operational Services to Business called ‘Lucideus’.
University Grants Commission (UGC)
Type of University
Ahead For Life
Ansal University Courses
Ansal University admissions on courses like B.Arch, BHM, BBA, B.Com (Hons), B.Tech, B.A.L.L.B, B.Des for which candidate should have minimum 50% marks.
For B.Arch, candidates must have valid NATA score card.
For B.Tech, valid scores of JEE Main and for courses B.A.L.L.B, valid score card of CLAT/ LSAT/ AILET or Ansal University Law Entrance Test (AULET).
For B.Sc. and BOPTOM (Bachelor’s in Optometry) 55% marks in 12th class is must.
Admissions in courses M.Arch, M.Plan, M.Tech , L.L.M and MBA are also present in Ansal University.
For M.Tech, 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree and valid GATE score card.
For M.Arch and M.Planning, 50% marks in Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields is required. In addition, admission is on the basis of – 50% Degree+ 30% Personal Interview+ 20% State of Purpose essay.
For L.L.M., 50% marks in Bachelor’s Degree and also, valid score card of CLAT/ LSAT/ AILET or Ansal University Law Entrance Test (AULET) and round of Personal Interview.
For admission in MBA, 50% marks in Bachelors Degree of any stream and valid score card of CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/NMATOR Ansal University Entrance Exam (AUEE ). The shortlisted candidates will further have to appear in personal interview conducted by the university.
Read more: Ansal University Fee Structure
Ansal University Placements
In Ansal University, a dedicated and centralized Corporate Research Center (CRC) is present to provide students with job opportunities. A CRC team ensures that students are getting industry experience and what to expect in job placements.
The main recruiters of Ansal University is Honeywell, Reliance, Deloitte, American Express, Ford and Royal Bank of Scotland.
- Highest Salary: 9 Lakhs p.a.
- Average Salary: 3.45 Lakhs p.a.
Know more: Ansal University Placements
AU provides scholarship opportunities to those students who perform well in their Academics and Entrance Test. According to marks and percentage, concession in fees is given. It can varies from 10% to 50% concession in Tuition Fees.
There is also scholarships like:
- Haryana Domicile Fee Concession
- Sports or any Curricular Activities (Based on performance)
Why Ansal University?
- International Collaborations with various Leading Universities to facilitate learning and research.
- International Internships across the globe is offered.
- AU has been awarded many times including CSR Excellence Award 2017.
- Also rewarded as ‘Best Private University Northern India’ 2016-2017 by National Education Excellence Awards (2017).
- Placement record of Ansal University is excellent.
- Courses designed and implemented are based on the prospect of making student Industry worthy.