Sushant University – Erstwhile Ansal University, Gurgaon is ranked 4th for Best Emerging Business School by Times of India B-School Survey and ranked 1st for Private Architecture School by Outlook. More than 250 recruiters have visited for on-campus recruitment. The institute has a strong 3500+ alumni network and over 500 students have gone studying abroad under SU’s partnership program with universities in the United States, UK and Australia.
Sushant University has eight schools offering programs in Architecture, Design, Law, Management, Hospitality, Engineering, Health Sciences and Planning & Development. Admission is done on the basis of merit and various entrance exams.
Sushant University Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2012 | Private|
National: JEE Main/ GATE/ CAT/ CMAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CLAT/ LSAT/ AILET
|Courses Offered||UG, PG & Ph.D|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 1,500|
|Top Recruiters||Saint Gobain, OYO, Genpact, Wipro, Decathlon, BYJU’s, Apollo Munich, ICICI Bank, Berger, Kotak Mahindra Bank|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Auditorium, Sports, Amphitheater, Labs, etc|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 124 4750400/ 501|
|Address||Sector 55, Golf Course Road,
Gurgaon, Haryana 122003
Sushant University Rankings and Awards
- Ranked 1st in the category of Most Promising Law School 2019 by the GHRDC Survey.
- Awarded ‘Best University of Design & Architecture Studies’ by ASSOCHAM, National Education Excellence Award 2017.
- Awarded ‘Best Private University Northern India 2016-17’ by National Education Excellence Award 2017.
- SHM is ranked 2nd in the Category of Emerging Excellence and 1st in the state of Haryana (Private) by GHRDC Hotel Management Survey 2016.
Schools under Sushant University
SU offers courses under the following schools:
- Sushant School of Arts and Architecture
- Vatel Hotel and Tourism Business School
- School of Business
- School of Engineering and Technology
- School of Law
- School of Design
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Planning and Technology
Sushant University Courses
Sushant University offers UG and PG Courses in Architecture, Design, Law, Management, Hospitality, Engineering and many more. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
|Medical||B.Opt., B.Pharm. BHM||M.Opt., MPH, M.Pharm.|
|Law||BA+LLB. BBA+LLB, LLB||LLM|
|Architecture||B.Arch, B.Plan||M.Arch, M.Plan.|
The University offers several specializations in B.Tech. Additionally, the university also offers an M.Tech program at the PG level.
- The minimum eligibility to apply for the engineering program at UG level is 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks in PCM, subject to qualifying JEE Main or SUEEE.
- Whereas, at the PG level the minimum eligibility to apply is a Bachelor’s degree in engineering with a minimum of 55% marks and valid score in GATE or SUEEE (PG).
In the department of Management, the university offers BBA. The university offers three specializations in the BBA program and offers MBA Executive, MBA Global.
- Minimum Eligibility to apply for the Management program at the UG level is 10+2 from a recognized board. At the PG level, minimum eligibility to apply for the MBA program is 50% aggregate marks in Graduation, subject to qualifying CAT/ GMAT or XAT/ CMAT or SUEEE.
SU Architecture Courses
SU offers the B.Arch program at the UG level and M.Arch program in four specializations at the PG level.
- Candidates applying to the B.Arch program must pass 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks (English and Mathematics as mandatory subjects) along with valid NATA or JEE Main (Paper-II) scores.
- For those applying to the M.Arch program, a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized board.
Sushant University Admission
- Visit the official website of the institute.
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill in the basic details.
- Click on “New Registration”
- Fill all the other relevant details in the application form.
- Pay the registration fee of INR 1,500 through the credit card/ debit card of any bank as part of the application fee (M.Arch application fee is INR 500).
- Click on “Submit”.
The candidates can also walk-in to our admissions office to obtain the application form. The candidate can pay by cash in the admissions office after filling the form. The candidate will be provided with an inquiry number at the time of registration.
Sushant University Placement
The university has a training and placement cell to equip students with personal and professional skills and industry-ready. The university conducts various training sessions for students such as pre-placement talks, campus drives, on-site interviews, group discussions, grooming sessions, etc. SU Placement highlights are as follows:
|Highest Package (International)||USD 24000|
|Highest Package (Domestic)||INR 22.5 LPA|
|Average Package (Domestic)||INR 8.07 LPA|
|Top Recruiters||Saint Gobain, OYO, Genpact, Wipro, Decathlon, BYJU’s, Apollo Munich, ICICI Bank, Berger, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Unitech, Kent, Amul, TCS, Square Yards and many more|
Sushant University Scholarship
Sushant University provides merit-based, need-based special scholarships and fee concessions to undergraduate and postgraduate students as per university policy. The objective of these scholarships/ fee concessions is to support and motivate students for higher education and facilitate in their desire to learn further. Every year students from across the country seek admissions to various programs in the university. Sushant University has announced the following Special Scholarships to support students in this unprecedented time.
|Category||Special Scholarship||No. of Scholarships|
|All Undergraduate Programs||25% of First-Year Tuition Fees||50% of Total Class Strength|
|All Post-graduate Programs||25% of First Semester Tuition Fees||50% of Total Class Strength|
- Candidates meeting minimum eligibility requirements for admission in a particular program as per Sushant University Admission norms.
- Candidates admitted under Lateral Entry Scheme are also eligible to apply for this scholarship for the entry year.
Exclusions from Scholarship
- Candidates availing any other scholarship/ fee concession from Sushant University.
- Students already availing the benefit of any government scheme/ support.
- Candidates gaining admission through special approval from Vice-Chancellor.
Sushant University Facilities
The university provides the state of the art facilities with all the basic amenities:
- Modern Networked Library
- Lecture Theatre
- Well-equipped Classrooms
- Language Labs
- Hotel Management Labs
- Sports Complex
- Hostel Accommodation
Sushant University FAQs
Ques. Does Sushant University provide education loans?
Ans. Sushant University has teamed up with Axis Bank to provide special education loans for students. Students should be an Indian National and have secured admission on merit basis through the entrance test or selection process of the institute.
Ques. Hoe can I check my results?
Ans. The examination result of term-end and supplementary examination is uploaded on the website of the Sushant University. The result of all the courses under each department is specified separately on the University’s web portal. The term-end examination result of the Odd semester is released in the month of January, while the examination result of the even semester is declared in the month of June. As per the trend, the University announces the result within 35-40 days following the examination.
Ques. What are the specializations offered under the LLM program at Sushant University?
Ans. The following are the specializations offered under the LLM program at Sushant University:
|Corporate Law||Constitutional Law||Intellectual Property Law||Criminal Law|
|Human Rights Law||Alternate Dispute Resolution||Real Estate Law||-|
Ques. Does Sushant University offer Ph.D. programs?
Ans. Yes, Sushant University offers under the disciplines of Architecture, Design, Engineering, Management, Computer Sciences, Law and Applied Sciences. The duration for the Part-time and Full-time Ph.D. program is 3 years.
Ques. What is the fee refund policy at Sushant University?
Ans. The fee refund policy at Sushant University is tabulated below:
|Percentage of Refund of Fees*||Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is received in Sushant University (Erstwhile Ansal University)||Deduction deadline|
|100%||15 days or more before the formally-notified last date of admission||Till 16th September|
|90%||Less than 15 days before the formally notified last date of admission||17th September - 30th September|
|80%||15 days or less after the formally-notified last date of admission||01st October - 15th October|
|50%||30 days or less, but more than 15 days after the formally notified last date of admission||16th October - 30th October|
|No refund||More than 30 days after the formally notified last date of admission||After 30th October|
- *Security Deposit, which is not part of the fees chargeable, shall be refunded in full.
- In all categories in the table above, the University shall deduct an amount of INR 5,000 as application and admission processing charges from the refundable amount.
Ques. Can international students apply for financial aid and scholarships at Sushant University?
Ans. Sushant University offers many scholarships for international students. Financial assistance for international students is available through the Office of Admissions.