Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University is a Public funded agricultural university located in Hisar, Haryana. It is one of the biggest agricultural university in Asia that was established on February 2,1970. The Institute offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD courses under multiple specializations.
Know More About CCSHAU Application Process
UGC and ICAR
3,00,000 Lakh Books
8 (Boys Hostel)
4 (Girls Hostel)
How to Reach
2 1/2 Km from Hisar Railway station
3 Km from Hisar Bus stand
CCSHAU Courses and Admission
CCSHAU offers two specializations in B.Sc. program and one specialization each in B.Tech and B.Tech lateral entry program at the Undergraduate level. At PG level the university offers twelve specializations in M.Sc. program and two specializations in MBA program. Additionally, the University also offers twenty-four specializations in PhD course at the Doctorate level.
CCSHAU Undergraduate Course Admission
Admission to the courses will be on the basis of marks acquired by the candidate in 10+2 from a recognized University / Institute. Candidates applying to B.Tech (lateral entry) must hold a Diploma in Engineering (any discipline).
- Candidates seeking admission to B.Sc. program will have to appear for ET (Entrance Test) or AAT (Agriculture Aptitude Test).
- To apply for B.Tech program a candidate must qualify JEE Main / LEET (For lateral) entrance exam.
CCSHAU Postgraduate Course Admission
Candidates seeking admission to PG courses must hold a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline. Selection will be made on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in CET (Common Entrance Test).
CCSHAU PhD Course Admission
CCSHAU offers PhD program to those candidates that hold a Postgraduate degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute.
Check Courses and Fees Structure
- Hostel : There are separate hostels for service of National and Foreign Students. Each hostel has a separate complex housing catering services and indoor games along with modern recreational and communication facilities like TV, Phone, Gas connection, furniture, cable, Newspapers/Magazines and Solar water heating systems.
- Library : The Library has about 3.18 lakh volume of books and 718 indian and foreign journals. It has 6 reading halls with cosy reading environment where 650 readers can sit and study at a time.
- Laboratories : The University has well equipped laboratories in each area of learning. The University provides PCR, FT-IR, Electron Microscope and X-ray diffraction etc.
- Sports : The Centre has two indoor badminton courts with seating capacity for 600 people, two indoor squash courts, hobby rooms and two multipurpose indoor gyms.
- Medical Services : A well-equipped 50 bed Hospital is at the main campus, Hisar and 3 Dispensaries at out-station which are at College of Agriculture, Kaul (Kaithal), Regional Research Stations, Karnal and Bawal. The Hospital at the main campus has is fully functional with 5 Doctors and a Dentist. Medical aid is provided round the clock to the students, staff and other trainees.