- CCS HAU has released the PG Revised counseling date schedule and Entrance Exam result.
- CCSHAU has released a revised schedule for PG program 2nd counseling and UG program entrance exam schedule for various courses. The 2nd counseling for PG programs is almost complete for all the courses except for the College of Basic Sciences and Humanities (M.Sc in all disciplines). The dates are scheduled between November 4, 2020, to November 11, 2020.
- The entrance exams for various B.Sc (Hons) courses are scheduled for October 24, 2020, and October 31, 2020. Results for all the entrance exams will be declared on November 6, 2020.
CCS HAU Important Dates 2020
|Declaration of Result for B.Sc Hons Agriculture & Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences/ Agriculture/ Community Science Program||November 07, 2020|
|Online filling of Choice and Uploading of Documents||November 10 – November 15, 2020|
|Date of Intimation of Deficiency if any in documents/ Certificates||November 18, 2020|
|Date of Removing deficiency||November 19, 2020 (5 PM)|
|Online Seat Allotment||November 20, 2020|
|Online Depositing fee and Registration for course||November 20 – November 23, 2020|
Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (CCSHAU) is a public-funded agricultural university located in Hisar, Haryana. It is one of the biggest agricultural university in Asia established in 1970. The University has 6 constituents colleges and 1 centre of Food Science & Technology. Haryana Agricultural University (HAU) offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D. courses under multiple specializations.
Click here CCSHAU Application Process
HAU Hisar Highlights
|Approved By||UGC and ICAR|
|Campus Area||7219 acres|
|How to Reach||
2 1/2 Km from Hisar Railway station
HAU: Courses and Eligibility
CCSHAU offers two specializations in B.Sc. program and one specialization each in B.Tech and B.Tech lateral entry program at the Undergraduate level. At PG level the university offers twelve specializations in M.Sc. program and two specializations in MBA program. Additionally, the University also offers twenty-four specializations in Ph.D. course at the Doctorate level.
Eligibility for UG Courses
Admission to the courses will be on the basis of marks acquired by the candidate in 10+2 from a recognized University / Institute.
- Candidates applying to B.Tech (lateral entry) must hold a Diploma in Engineering (any discipline).
- For B.Sc. program, the student will have to appear for ET (Entrance Test) or AAT (Agriculture Aptitude Test).
- To apply for B.Tech program a candidate must qualify JEE Main / LEET (For lateral) entrance exam.
Eligibility for PG Courses
Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline. Selection will be made on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in CET (Common Entrance Test).
Eligibility for Ph.D.
Candidates who hold a Postgraduate degree with 60% in the relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute.
Ch.Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University Admissions
Following are the entrance test conducted/accepted by the University to take admission in courses:
- An entrance test will be conducted by HAU for candidates seeking admission in B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons) Community Service.
- Agricultural Aptitude Test (AAT) for B.Sc (Hons)
- Common Entrance Test for M.Sc and Ph.D.
- CAT scores will be required for admission in MBA (General and Agri-Business)
NOTE: 75% seats are reserved for Haryana residents and 25% seats are open to applicants of other states. All applicants claiming to be bonafide residents of Haryana should produce a Haryana resident certificate.
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be required to register themselves for online counseling and fill their choice of courses. They should then report for verification of documents and deposit fee of their course.
HAU Hisar Scholarships
To look after the financial and academic needs of deserving and meritorious students, CCSHAU offers the following scholarships/stipends:
For PG Courses
- Students enrolled in postgraduate programs (except MBA, M.Sc, and MBB) having an OGPA of 7 in the 1st semester and maintain 7.5 OGPA thereafter will be awarded a stipend of INR 6000 per month. S/he must not possess any other monetary aid except sports awards.
- A stipend of INR 3000 per month will be rewarded to non-inservice students (except MBA, M.Sc. -FST, MBB, and Bioinformatics).
- Merit stipend of INR 6000 per month and INR 3000 per month to 10% of students enrolled for M.Sc. -FST, MBB, and Bioinformatics fulfilling the OGPA requirements.
- Merit stipend of INR 1000 per month to 10% of students enrolled for MBA subject to fulfilling the OGPA requirements.
For Ph.D. Courses
- Merit stipend of the amount of INR 10,000 per month for non-inservice students who possess and maintain thereafter a minimum OGPA 3.5/4.00 or 7.5 under 10 point scale.
- A stipend of the value INR 5000 per head per month to a non-inservice student (except MBB) who are not in receipt of any fellowship or merit stipend or monetary aid/duty pay from this University or other Govt. or non Govt. agencies.
NOTE: The merit stipends /stipend is given for 2-3 academic years from the date of admission to Master's and Ph.D. program, respectively subject to fulfillment of certain conditions.
Apart from this, a special provision for PG students belonging to SC category has been made. In this, the university provides financial help to help the student attend seminars/conferences to upgrade them for future thrust.
HAU Awards and Ranking
Following are the achievements obtained by the agricultural university:
- Krishi Siksha Samman Award 2019
- Haryana Kisan Ratna Award 2019
- Ranked 4th among Agricultural Universities 2018
- Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Krishi Vigyan Protshan Purushkar 2017
- Sardar Patel Outstanding ICAR Insititute Award 2016
Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University Facilities
- Hostel: There are separate hostels for service of National and Foreign Students. Each hostel has a separate complex housing catering services and indoor games along with modern recreational and communication facilities like TV, Phone, Gas connection, furniture, cable, Newspapers/Magazines, and Solar water heating systems.
- Library: The Library has about 3.18 lakh volume of books and 718 Indian and foreign journals. It has 6 reading halls with a cosy reading environment where 650 readers can sit and study at a time.
- Laboratories: The University has well-equipped laboratories in each area of learning. The University provides PCR, FT-IR, Electron Microscope and X-ray diffraction and many more.
- Sports: The Centre has two indoor badminton courts with seating capacity for 600 people, two indoor squash courts, hobby rooms, and two multipurpose indoor gyms.
- Medical Services: A well-equipped 50-bed Hospital is at the main campus, Hisar and 3 Dispensaries at out-station which are at College of Agriculture, Kaul (Kaithal), Regional Research Stations, Karnal, and Bawal. The Hospital at the main campus has is fully functional with 5 Doctors and a Dentist. Medical aid is provided round the clock to the students, staff and other trainees.