O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is a not for profit University established by the Government of Haryana. The University is located in Sonipat, Haryana and was established in the year 2009. JGU is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC) and is accredited with ‘Grade A’ by NAAC. It is also approved by Bar Council of India (BCI) and is a proud member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
The offers various Undergraduate, Integrated, Post graduate and Ph.D. research programs through the following schools of learning:
Know more about OP Jindal Global University Admissions
JGU Undergraduate Courses and Eligibility
B.A/ BBA LL.B Course Eligibility
Jindal Global Law School offers B.A. LL.B - a 5-year integrated program. It is designed on the guidelines laid by the BCI.
- To apply to this program, the candidate is required to secure minimum 45% marks in 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Scoring a valid score in LSAT Entrance Exam is necessary to get admission.
LL.B Course Eligibility
- To get admission into the program, the candidate is required to hold Bachelor’s degree with minimum 45% marks.
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the LSAT Examination.
B.B.A (Hons), BBA (Hons) + MBA Courses Eligibility
To apply to the above-mentioned programs, the applicant is required to meet the given criteria:
- The applicant must have completed 10+2 with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- The final selection will be based the score of Jindal Scholastic Aptitude Test (JSAT).
B.A (Hons) Courses Eligibility
- For Global Affairs/ Media & Communication the candidate must have passed 10+2 with minimum required marks.
- For Economics (Hons), the aggregate score in 10+2 should be 60% marks.
- For Liberal Arts & Humanities, the aggregate score must be 50% marks in 10+2.
- For Built Environment Studies, the minimum required marks in 65% in 10+2.
- The final selection will be based on the scores obtained in JSAT Entrance Exam.
B.Arch. Course Eligibility
- To get admission into the program, the candidate is required to pass 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- The candidate will be selected if he scores 50% and above marks in NATA Entrance Exam.
B.Com. Course Eligibility
- To get admission to the course, the candidate is required to pass 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Selection to the course will be based on the scores obtained in JSAT Entrance Exam.
JGU Postgraduate Courses and Eligibility
LL.M Course Eligibility
- The applicant to the one-year LL.M program must have acquired at least 45% marks in their Bachelor’s degree in Law recognized under the Law and regulatory authorities.
- The admission of the candidate will be based on the score of LSAT Entrance Examination.
M.A. in Business Laws Course Eligibility
- Admission to the two-year full-time MA in Business Laws is offered to the candidates with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University.
- Final Selection to the course will be done on the basis of JGLS Masters in Business Law Admission Test followed by Personal Interview.
MBA Course Eligibility
- To apply for the MBA program, the candidate is required to hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- The final selection of the candidate will be made on the score obtained in XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ NMAT/ SAP/ GMAT/ GRE/ CAT/ MAT Entrance Exam followed by Personal Interview.
M.A. (Public Policy, Diplomacy and Law & Business) Course Eligibility
To get admission to the program, the candidate is required to hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum required marks.
JGU Ph.D. Course Eligibility
- The candidates applying to the Ph.D. program must have scored minimum 60% marks in the Master’s Degree/ Equivalent (Relevant discipline).
- Applying candidate must have more than 3 years of work experience.
Get Information about OP Jindal Global University Courses
OP Jindal Global University Placement
OP Jindal Global University Placements are offered to all the candidates through the on campus and off campus recruitment activities organized by the University Placement cell. The students are well trained before they appear for the final placement procedure. Various seminars, training sessions, communication skill development and personality development classes are held to improve the overall employability of the candidates so as to bring in the best placement opportunity for them.
Why Join JGU?
- Multidisciplinary Approach: The students of JGU can opt for a variety of subjects from other schools to develop better understanding and all-round knowledge.
- Industry Connect: Industry partnerships of JGU helps in student’s interaction with industry experts, business professionals and leaders.
- Merit-based Scholarship: JGU offers scholarships to the candidate on the basis of their academic merit. Over 70% of students are receiving the JGU Scholarships, therefore making the education easily accessible for all.
- World-Class Faculty: JGU maintains a teacher-student ration of 1:15. The faculty appointed by JGU is from different parts of the world. This leads to more experiential and practical learning exposure.
- International Collaborations: Several students of JGU spend time in studying abroad through the semester exchange/ transfer or immersion trips in order to earn a second degree from foreign partner institutions. The students also gets global credentials by learning foreign languages.
- OP Jindal Global University Ranking: The University has been ranked among Top 10 Private Institutions in India by QS University Rankings.
JGU International Collaborations
- UT Dallas
- Suffolk University, Boston
- Queen Mary University of London
- Wharton University of Pennsylvania
- Bond University
- Carleton University, Canada
- Singapore Management University
- Cornell University
- European Business School
- Queen’s University, Belfast
- University of New Brunswick
JGU offers various scholarships to the deserving candidates in order to encourage them for higher studies.
Check JGU Scholarships