Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University, Jharkhand is popularly known as the ICFAI University, Jharkhand was established in 2008. The University has been empowered to award degrees by the University Grants Commission and is featured in the list maintained by the UGC.
The University offers career-oriented educational programs at Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral level courses in the streams of Science, Engineering, Commerce, Management, and Computer Applications leading to B.Tech, BBA, BCA, B.Com, MCA, MBA, and Ph.D. ICFAI University also offers B.Tech Lateral, MCA Lateral, and MBA for Working Professionals.
- The selection of applicants into the Program is made through screening of application and interview.
- While evaluating students for admission, due weightage is given to their academic distinction, awards in sports/ cultural events, debates, quizzes, and other extra co-curricular activities.
- For B.Tech, the candidate must be pass in 10+2 in science stream and English subject with minimum 45% marks is eligible for admission.
- The University also offers B.Tech Lateral entry for which candidates must pass a three-year Diploma in Engineering with at least 50% marks.
- For BA, BBA and BCA, the candidate must pass 10+2 with at least 40% marks for admission.
- For B.Com, the candidate must pass 10+2 with commerce field and minimum 40% marks.
- Ph.D. admission is done on the basis of Application, Research Aptitude Test and Personal Interview.
- For Ph.D., the candidate must pass the Master’s degree or M.Phil with at least 55% marks for admission.
- For MCA and MBA for WP, the candidate must pass a graduation degree in any discipline with a minimum of 40% marks.
- The University also offers MCA Lateral entry for which candidates must pass BCA or B.Sc. (IT/CS) with Mathematics in 10+2 or graduation level and minimum 40% marks as a subject for admission.
Read More: ICFAI University courses & fees