ICFAI University Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
ICFAI University Quick Update
May 15: ICFAI University invites application to BBA programs. Apply before June 29. Apply Here
The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) University, Jharkhand was established in the year 2008 under the provisions of the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University Act, 2006, from the Government of Jharkhand. ICFAI University is a member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and Association of Commonwealth Universities, London, UK.
The University is committed to creating and disseminating knowledge and imparting skills in core and frontier areas through innovative educational programs, research, consulting, publishing and industry internships developing a new cadre of citizens with a high level of competence and deep sense of ethics and commitment to the code of professional conduct.
Read more: ICFAI University Jharkhand Admissions
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS)
- Faculty of Science & Technology
ICFAI University Jharkhand Courses
- For B.Tech, Pass in 10+2 / Intermediate with 45% aggregate or its equivalent with pass in each of the Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects. The applicant should fulfill the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective board through which the applicant has appeared for the qualifying examination.
- For BBA and BCA, Pass in 10+2 with aggregate 40% and above (any discipline); Final year 10+2 students awaiting results may also apply.
- For BBA-LLB, Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with 45% and above aggregate marks in any discipline (best of the 5 subjects including English). Final year 10+2 students awaiting results may also apply. Valid CLAT/LSAT scores will be given weightage.
- For BA (Hons.) in Journalism & Mass Communication, Pass in 10+2 in any discipline with 40% and above aggregate marks. Students awaiting results also can apply.
- For B.Com (Hons.), 10+2 in any discipline inclusive of Commerce with 40% and above aggregate marks; Students awaiting results can also apply.
- For LLB, Pass in graduation or equivalent with 45% and above aggregate marks in any discipline. Final year students awaiting results may also apply.
- For admission in Diploma in Technology (Polytechnic), Pass in Class 10 with 45% aggregate with pass in each of the subjects - Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- For MBA in general specializations, Graduation in any discipline with minimum 45% aggregate marks is required.
- For MBA for Working Professionals (WP), Graduation in any discipline with 45% and above aggregate marks, with a minimum of two years of work experience is required.
- For MCA, Graduation (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) in any discipline, with 40% and above aggregate marks.
The university also offers a Ph.D. program to the research aspirants in the field of Management.
- Masters degree or professional degree declared equivalent to masters degree by relevant statutory bodies in management or allied subjects (e.g. Economics, Commerce, Public Administration etc.) with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade “B” in the UGC 7 point scale
- M. Phil. Degree (in the concerned or an allied subject in which the student plans to pursue Ph.D. Program) with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade “B” in the UGC 7 point scale.
- Work Experience: A minimum of 3 years service in Industry/Banking/Financial Services/ Government/ Academia etc.
Read more: ICFAI University Jharkhand Fees
IFCAI University Placements
IFCAI University Jharkhand continuously works to help the students in getting suitable placements after graduation. Alumni of the University have been working in senior roles in reputed multi-national companies, Indian corporates, banks, public sector units, government organizations etc. Some alumni have become successful entrepreneurs.
Training and Placement: The training and placement cell present at the University vouch for training and placements of students on a continuing basis. Staffed by senior professionals and placement executives, the team initiates and maintains the University-Industry dialogue and manages the summer internship program and final placement activities. The team evaluates student performance levels and ensures relevant preparation for their corporate placements. Working both at the supply and demand sides of the placement, the team plays the vital intermediary role of matching academic excellence and industry expectations and counseling the students appropriately.
ICFAI University Scholarships
ICFAI University provides scholarships to meritorious students on the basis of previous qualifications. Read more ICFAI University Scholarships
ICFAI University Awards
- The ICFAI University received “Award of Excellence” for 2017-18 from ASSOCHAM.
- The ICFAI University has also received an award of recognition from Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama for inculcating values in its students.
IFCAI University Highlights
- Computing Facilities
- Library Facilities
- Guest Lectures
- Video Conferencing Facility
- Summer Internship
- Soft Skills Lab
- IT Lab