Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham was established in 2003 which is located in Kochi, Kerala. It has six campuses in three different states offering UG, PG and Doctoral programs in wide-ranging disciplines like Engineering, Information Technology, Management, Commerce, Medicine, Education and various others. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) awarded ‘A’ grade.
Read more About Amrita Kochi Admission
Amrita Kochi Highlights
Type of University
Deemed to be University
‘A’ By NAAC, MHRD
No. of Campuses
How to Reach
25.4 km from Kochi Airport
12 km from Kochi Railway Station
11.9 km from Kochi Bus Stand
Amrita Kochi Courses and Admission
Under Health Sciences Campus, Amrita includes schools like School of Medicine School of Dentistry, School of Nursing, School of Pharmacy, Centre for Allied Health Sciences and Centre for Nano-sciences. These schools offer various UG and PG courses for which eligibility criteria is given below:
MBBS and BDS Program
- To get admission to the MBBS program, the candidate should have passed 10+2 with PCB/Biotech and English with the minimum required marks.
- Final selection will be based on the NEET score.
MD, MS, DM/M.Ch, M.Sc, MDS Programs
- To get admission to the MD/MS Program, the candidate is required to hold MBBS degree with the minimum required percentage. Final selection will be based on the score of NEET PG.
- To secure a seat to DM/M.Ch programs, the candidate is required to appear in the NEET-SS.
- To get admission to M.Sc program, the candidate is required to hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum required marks in the concerned field.
- To get admission to the MDS program, the candidate is required to hold BDS degree and appear in the NEET-MDS for the final selection.
Other Courses offered by Amrita, Kochi
10+2 with relevant subjects
Entrance and personal interview
BCA or its equivalent
Entrance Test and interview
50% marks in Graduation
Relevant Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks
Academic merit and interview
Graduation with 50% marks
Graduation with 50% marks
Master’s degree with 60% marks
Master’s degree with 65% marks
60% marks in Graduation
CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT with Personal interview
Master’s degree with 60%
Entrance Test and Interview
50% marks in 10+2
50% marks in B.Pharma
Entrance exam and interview
Read More About Amrita Kochi Courses and Fees
Amrita Kochi International Exposure
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham offers numerous study abroad programs and internships to students. The institution has signed several MOUs with international universities including the University of California, the State University of New York, Oxford University are some of the prestigious universities for MBA students.
Amrita Kochi Placements
The Directorate of Corporate & Industry Relations is a department of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, believes in achieving excellence by providing professional guidance to students and prepares them to create their individuality.ASB was rated as the 7th best Business school by The Week. Here is the highlights of Amrita Kochi Placement 2017-18
Placement Record for MBA Students of 2017-18
|No.of Students Placed||100%|
|No. of companies participated||114|
|Highest Salary paid by||Amazon|
Amrita Kochi Facilities
- Amrita Kochi campus is designed to provide for basic amenities of students. It provides separate hostels for boys and girls.
- Campus includes computerized seminar halls, central and departmental libraries and computer labs.
- The campus provides sports facility and separate gymnasium for girls and boys.
- The campus takes initiatives to prepare students for campus recruitment and gives life skills training programs to students.