Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Kochi was established in 2003 in Kerala. The campus is a part of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Kochi is known for various UG, PG, M.Phil and Ph.D. programs offered under the School of Medicine, School of Dentistry, School of Business, School of Allied Health Sciences and School of Arts & Sciences.
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Kochi offers MBBS, BDS, B.Pharm, B.Sc (Nursing), PB (Nursing) and B.Sc (Allied Health Sciences) program in various disciplines at UG level.
- It also offers MD, MS, M.Ch, MDS, M.Sc (Nursing), M.Pharm, Pharm.D, MHA, MPH, M.Tech and MBA programs at PG level.
- B.Sc, BBA, B.Com and BBM programs are exclusively for girls only.
- Ph.D. in Management and M.Phil in Clinical Psychology is offered at Research level.
- Admission to B.Sc., B,Com and BBA is based on the merit in qualifying examination while for rest of the courses, admission is done on the basis of personal interview and entrance examination conducted by the University.
- GPAT qualified candidates are eligible to apply for M.Pharm and
- Admission to MBBS and BDS programs is based on the rank scored in NEET UG.
- Admission to MBA is based on a valid score in GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT followed by GD and PI.
- GATE qualified candidates are eligible for direct admission to M.Tech while Non-GATE candidates have to appear in the university-based interview.
- A good score in NEET PG is mandatory for MD and MS programs.
- Admission to M.Ch and DM is based on the score in NEET-SS while MDS admission will be granted on the basis of performance in NEET MDS.
- Application form can be filled in online or offline modes followed by fee submission through Credit/ Debit card/ Net Banking or DD.
- Selection of applicants for M. Phil is based on the Departmental Admission Test (DAT) conducted by the university.
- CAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ CSIR NET/ JRF qualified candidates are eligible for admission to Ph.D. in Management. Candidates with no such score need to appear in Research Aptitude Test (RAT) conducted by the the University.
Highlights of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Kochi Admissions
|Name of the University||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Kochi Campus|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-Based|
|Application Mode||Both Offline and Online|
|Name of the Entrance||Amrita Entrance Exam – For UG and PG courses|
|CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ CMAT – MBA|
|GPAT – M.Pharm|
|NEET-UG – MBBS/ BDS|
|NEET PG – MD/ MS/ PG Diploma|
|NEET-MDS – MDS|
|NEET-SS- DM/ M.Ch|
|CAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ CSIR-NET/ JRF/ RAT: Ph.D.|
|Entrance Mode||Both Offline and Online|