IIITM, Gwalior was established in the year 1997. In 2001, it achieved the Deemed University status. IIITM- Gwalior is also known as the Atal Bihari Vajpayee-Indian Institute of IT and Management (ABV-IIITM). Initially, it was started as IIITM, but later in 2002, it was prefixed with ABV to honor the then Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee. The institute is located in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. It has been accredited by NAAC.IIITM Gwalior is an autonomous institute.
The institute offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in technology and management. Admissions at IIITM Gwalior to these courses are conducted every year.
IIITM Gwalior adheres to unique educational and administrative methods which have evolved since its inception. Adequate analysis of processes followed in different sections of the institute has contributed to the evolvement of its methodologies.
IIITM Gwalior Highlights
Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
IIITM Gwalior Achievements
- 15th Rank in Dataquest-DSQ Survey of top 25 T-schools
- 1st Rank in Emerging best colleges in Engineering category by India Today
- The College stands among top 25 engineering colleges in India & 25 in the top best professional colleges in India by outlook-MDRA survey.
- Accredited A Grade by NAAC.
- National leadership award "BSchool with industry related curriculum in Information Technology" by Mohan Group.
- Lokmat Leadership award for B School.
- UI Green Metric 108th Global Rank (awarded by Universitas Indonesia).
- 22nd Rank in 'Management' category of NIRF MHRD, Government of India
IIITM Gwalior Courses
B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering) It is a two-year full-time course.
Eligibility- The candidate should have passed 12th standard from a recognized board. The candidate should have a valid score in JEE Main.
M.Tech in Advanced Network, Digital communication, Information Security and VLSI. It is a two-year full-time course. Eligibility- The candidate should have a B.Tech. Degree. The candidate is required to have a valid GATE score.
MBA It is a two-year full-time course. Eligibility- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. The candidate is required to have a valid CAT score.
Integrated Postgraduate Programme (B.Tech + M.Tech/MBA) It is a five-year full time course. Eligibility- Admission is through JEE Main score followed by CSAB (Central Seat Allocation Board) counseling.
Ph.D. in various areas of Engineering. Eligibility- The candidate should have an M.Tech. Preference will be given to candidates with a valid GATE score.
For more information on IIITM Gwalior Courses and Fee Structure, click here.
IIITM Gwalior Placements
The placement cell at IIITM Gwalior has successfully placed its students in various reputed organizations. The aim is to build careers rather than provide placements. For the batch of 2019, the highest placement package was 42 lakhs per annum. Top recruiters included Samsung, Amazon, Yahoo, Google, Airport Authority, IndiaBulls, WNS, Amdocs, Indian Overseas Bank, Aujas, Aptech, IFFCO, Beecem, Captal IQ, etc
For more information on IIITM Gwalior Placements, click here.
IIITM Gwalior Collaborations
- All India Management Association (AIMA)
- AIU and National Human Resource Development Network (NHRDN)
- Global collaborations with Uppsals University of Sweden, SAMOVAR of France, North Carolina State University of USA and a few others.
IIITM Gwalior Scholarships
At IIITM- Gwalior, the students are also awarded a few scholarships based on specific merits and categories. Some of them are:
- Pratibha Scholarship
- The Bharti Airtel Foundation Scholarship
- GATE Scholarship