SNDT Women’s University came into existence in 1916 and has 4 campuses with a total of 39 Departments. It has over 166 colleges under its affiliation. SNDT Women’s University is ranked among top 50 multi-disciplinary Universities of India. It has been ranked 6th in Western India as per the 2016 ranking of Hansa Research-The Week.
The college offers multiple specialisations under Ph.D, PG and UG courses. SNDT offers B.Tech degree courses that require a candidate to be 10+2 pass.
- A candidate must be a Graduate to undertake PG courses offered at SNDT.
- The University conducts regular PG courses like MBA, M.Ed., MA, M.Sc., MMS, M.Tech, MSW and MCA.
- For undertaking Ph.D research oriented programmes, one needs to hold a Master’s degree and admissions are purely done on the basis of merit.
- There are several Diploma and Certificate courses as well that are conducted on different campuses.
- Admissions are done as per the University norms and regulations via online mode.
SNDT University Placement Cell looks into the matter of recruitment. With tie-ups with leading firms, annually several students are selected for placements and internship opportunities.
SNDT Women’s University Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the Institute||SNDT Women’s University|
|Also Known as||SNDT|
|Type of Institute||State|
|Eligibility criteria||UG – 10+2 qualified PG – Graduation Degree Ph.D – Master’s Degree|