Sambalpur University PhD Admission 2020-21: The University has released the notification regarding the vacant seats for PhD/M.Phil Admission 2020-21. The university has also released the Counselling schedule against the vacancy. Last date to submit online/offline application is March 17, 2021. Candidates can visit the official website to apply.
Sambalpur University offers various courses at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate as well as at Doctoral level. PG courses are offered both as regular and self-financing courses under a number of specializations. Various courses in Technology are also offered through Sambalpur University Institute of Information Technology (SUIIT). Admission to all the courses except for B.Tech.,offered at Sambalpur University are through the Entrance Test. Apart from the regular classroom courses, Sambalpur University also offers a number of on-campus and off-campus courses through Distance Education.
Sambalpur University Admission 2021
|Declaration of state-wise merit list of CPET 2021||November 16, 2020|
|Completion of Admission Process for PG courses through CPET 2021||December 10, 2020|
|Opening of application forms for MBA / M.Tech / M.Sc / Integrated B.Ed-M.Ed / MPA (Dance & Drama) Last Date for Applying||October 2, 2020|
|Last date of application||October 30, 2020|
|Availability of admit card for Entrance Test||November 3, 2020|
|Entrance exam dates||November 5 to 7, 2020|
|Declaration of Result||November 11, 2020|
|Starting of admissions on the basis of Merit||November 21, 2020|
|Second Advertisement for filling of SC/ST vacancies||November 23, 2020|
|Final Advertisement for filling of SC/ST vacancies||December 1, 2020|
|Last date to complete the admission process||December 7, 2020|
|Entrance exam dates 2021|
|Executive MBA (Self Financing)||November 5, 2020|
|M.Tech Entrance exam 2021 for Environmental Science and Engineering||November 5, 2020|
|M.Sc Food Science (Self-financing)||November 6, 2020|
|M.Sc. Food Sc. & Nutrition (Self-Financing)||November 6, 2020|
|Integrated B.Ed-M.Ed (Self-Financing)||November 7, 2020|
|Master in Performing Arts (Dance & Drama)||November 7, 2020|
|Reporting for admission||December 9, 2020 - December 11, 2020|
|Merit list as per CPET-2021 for Arts Anthropology||December 7, 2020|
- The minimum eligibility for applying in Ph.D. is a Master’s degree with 55% marks in it.
- The selection will be made on written test and the csndidates qualifying the written test will be called for the viva voce.
- Under regular courses, for applying in M.A., M.Sc., MPA, M.A./M.Sc., M.L.I.Sc. and L.L.M. the candidate must have done graduation with 45% marks with the relevant subjects and in the relevant discipline.
- Under self financing courses, for applying in M.A, M.Sc., MSW, M.Tech. and M.B.A., the candidate should have a degree of graduation in the related field with 45% marks.
- The candidate will be given admission under self financing and regular both, on the basis of Entrance test and the academic record.
- Under MBA, the candidate will be given exemption from entrance test and will be taken into consideration on the basis of marks in MAT. Then the marks in MAT exam/Entrance Test and the academic record will become the basis of selection.