- GADVASU has released Provisional Merit List for Admission to PG Courses 2021. Check Here
- The University has also released Admission Notices for UG/PG Admission 2021. Check Here
- The university has released the Counseling schedule for admission to the PG courses. The admission process had started in September 2021. The counselling will get started from November 9.
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University is a veterinary university in Ludhiana, Punjab. This college is popularly known as GADVASU Ludhiana. It was established on 9th of August 2005, its main aim was to promote livestock production in the society, also to spread knowledge on health-related and prevention of diseases through integrated teaching and extension programs.
- For admissions in UG courses, candidates will be selected on merit basis.
- And for admissions in PG courses, candidates will be selected via AIEEA PG entrance exam.
- For UG courses, the minimum qualification is 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- For PG courses, the minimum qualification is a bachelor's degree in a relevant field with a minimum CGPA of 6.00 (out of 10.00).
GADVASU has been ranked by the ICAR as India’s Top Rank State Veterinary University and No.1 State Agricultural University in 2018. The ICAR has accredited GADVASU in 2018 with an overall ‘A’ grade. GADVASU has been Ranked 1st among 14 state veterinary colleges in 2016-17.
GADVASU Admission Highlights 2021
|College Name||Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana|
|Popular Name||Ludhiana Veterinary College, GADVASU Ludhiana|
|Approved by||Veterinary Council of India (VCI)|