ICFAI University in Jaipur is a part of ICFAI Group imparting knowledge in the fields of Arts, Science, Commerce, Management, Engineering, and Law. Graduates from the university are placed in top recruiting companies such as Asian Paints, ITC, BYJU’s, Capital First, OYO Rooms, HDFC AMC, etc. The average salary package offered is INR 4 LPA and the highest salary package offered is INR 17 LPA. Admission at the university is both merit and entrance-based followed by the interview rounds.
Also, Check ICFAI University Jaipur Affiliated Colleges
ICFAI University Jaipur Quick Updates
April 3: Registration Deadline for Ph.D program is June 29. Click Here to Apply
April 3: Registration Deadline for MCA program is June 29. Click Here to Apply
|Established | Type||2011 | Private|
|Recognized by||BCI, AICTE, AIU, and UGC|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, and Doctoral|
|Selection criteria||Merit and Entrance-based|
|Exam Scores accepted||CLAT, SLAT, ILSAT, and GATE|
|Application process||Online and Offline|
|Facilities||Library, Hostel, Transportation, Moot Court, etc.|
|Top recruiters||OYO Rooms, HDFC AMC, Naukri.com, ICICI Prudential, Aditya Birla Retail, etc.|
|Official Website | Contact||https://iujaipur.edu.in/Icfaiuniversity-Jaipur.html | 9672604555|
The ICFAI University has won the following awards:
- The university has won the “Great Place to Study Certification 2017-18” award by the GPTS Research Institute.
- “Thought Leadership Award 2017 for ICFAI Case Research Center” award by the Skill Tree Knowledge Consortium.
- “Best Higher Education Brand for Innovation in Curriculum 2017” award by the Business World Education Award.
- Also, the “Iconic University of India 2017-18” award by the World’s Greatest Brands & Leaders Asia & GCC.
The ICFAI University offers a total of 26 courses through UG, PG, and Doctoral programs. The courses offered cover Engineering, Management, Commerce, Arts, Computer Science, and Law fields. The courses offered are as follows:
- For Undergraduate programs, the university offers B.Tech, B.Tech (Lateral Entry), B.Tech (Mechatronics), B.Tech (Data Science & AI), BBA, BBA (FB & E), B.Voc (Retail Management), B.Com (Hons.), B.Com, BA, BCA, BCA (Artificial Intelligence and OIT), B.Sc (Hons.), B.Sc ( PCM), B.Sc (Forensic Science), Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), LLB, BA LLB (Hons.), and BA LLB (Hons.).
- For Postgraduate programs, the university offers MBA, MCA, MCA (Lateral Entry), M.Sc (Mathematics), and M.Tech.
Given below is a table about the major courses of ICFAI University:
- Duration: 4 Years
- Specializations: Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, and Data Science & Artificial Intelligence.
- Eligibility: 50% marks in 10+2 in Science stream
|BBA, BVoc, B.Com, BA, BCA, B.Sc, and LLB|
- Duration: 3 years
- Eligibility: 50% marks in 10+2 in any discipline.
- Duration: 2 Years
- Eligibility: Graduate in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks.
- Duration: 3 Years
- Eligibility: Pass in BCA/ BA/ B.Com with Mathematics as a subject.
- Duration: 2 years
- Eligibility: 60% marks in BTech in relevant discipline.
Read More: ICFAI University Courses & Fee
Admissions at ICFAI University Jaipur is both merit and entrance-based. Applicants applying for all UG programs are selected on the basis of marks in the qualifying exam and the scores obtained in the interview round.
- Admission to all Undergraduate courses is merit-based followed by the interview round except for the UG LLB courses, admission to which is based on the CLAT/ LSAT/ ILSAT followed by the interview round.
- Likewise, admission to all the PG courses is merit-based except for the courses M.Tech and MCA, admission to which is based on GATE exam scores and entrance test conducted by the university itself respectively.
How to apply?
Applicants may apply both online as well as offline for the admission by providing the required details along with all the mandatory documents required for admission.
Read More ICFAI University admission
ICFAI University Jaipur is actively involved in the placement process. The Training and Placement Cell of the institute grooms students and helps them to develop interpersonal and industrial skills to make them industry-ready. The placements at the university is not just based on the degree level performance but also on the previous academic records.
Some of the highlights of the placements are as follows:
|Particulars||MBA (2017-19)||BBA (2016-19)|
|Students eligible for placements||69||9|
|Highest Salary||INR 17.30 LPA||INR 4.50 LPA|
Given below is the category-wise average salary package offered to students in the recent placements:
The top recruiters in the placement process were Asian Paints, ITC, BYJU’s, Capital First, OYO Rooms, HDFC AMC, Naukri.com, ICICI Prudential, Aditya Birla Retail, Bandhan Bank, Zomato, Swiggy, YES Bank, Indiabulls Ventures Ltd., etc.
Scholarships at the university are provided on a merit basis. Students who achieve a good score in 10+2, Graduation, and Postgraduation are provided with cash prizes ranging between 90+ to 70% marks. Scholarships are divided into two categories, i.e.,
- Merit Scholarships based on Past Academic records: This scholarship is awarded to students based on 10+2 score.
- Merit Scholarships based on Semester-wise Performance: This scholarship is provided to 10% of students of the batch based on their performance in the semesters.
Note: Semester-wise scholarship is provided to students in addition to the scholarships provided on the basis of 10+2 record. The merit scholarship based on past academic record is given to students in 6 equal installments for a 3-year course, 8 equal installments for a 4 years course, 10 equal installments for a 5-year program.
Read More: ICFAI University Jaipur Scholarship
Ques. Does University provides international placements?
Ans. Yes, the university places students in National as well as in international companies. The top international recruiters of ICFAI University Jaipur are as follows:
- Khimji Ramdas Group, Oman
- Tolaram Group, Nigeria
- Oasis Investments, Dubai
- NAQ Global, Brazil
Ques. What is the scope of B.Tech from ICFAI University in Jaipur?
Ans. BTech graduates from the university are placed well-reputed and renowned companies such as Arvind Mills, Wipro Technologies, InfoObjects Inc, Saksham Realtors LLP, L & T, MNC Ltd., Apex Technologies, Oyo Rooms, Deep Explo Equipments P.Ltd, AuxiusTechnologies, Ahex Technologies, Growth Consultants, CDAC, Maruti Suzuki, Shriram Gen. Ins. Co. Ltd, Indo Alusys Industries Limited, Arvind Mills, UTC Aerospace Systems, 3-D IP Semiconductor, Adani Power, etc.
Ques. What is the scholarship structure provided to students on 10+2 records?
Ans. The merit scholarship on the basis of past academic records is as follows:
|B.Tech||INR 96,000||INR 80,000||INR 64,000||INR 48,000|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||INR 72,000||INR 60,000||INR 48,000||INR 36,000|
|BCA||INR 18,000||INR 14,000||INR 9,000||-|
|BCA (DS)/ BCA (AI & IoT)||INR 30,000||INR 22,500||INR 15,000||-|
|B.Sc (Hons.)||INR 12,000||INR 9,000||INR 6,000||-|
|B.Sc (PCM)||INR 15,000||INR 11,250||INR 7,500||-|
|B.Sc (Forensic Science)||INR 24,000||INR 18,000||INR 12,000||-|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy||INR 45,000||INR 33, 750||INR 22,500||-|
|BBA/ BBA (FB & E)||INR 36,000||INR 27,000||INR 18,000||-|
|BVoc (Retail Mgmt)||INR 42,000||INR 31,500||INR 21,000||-|
|B.Com (Hons.)||INR 15,000||INR 10,000||INR 6,000||-|
|B.Com (Pass)||INR 18,000||INR 13,500||INR 9,000||-|
|BA (Pass)||INR 9,600||INR 7,200||INR 4,800||-|
|BBA/ BA LLB||INR 1,24,000||INR 1,04,000||INR 83,000||-|
|LLB||INR 18,000||INR 12,000||INR 9,000||-|
|MCA||INR 24,000||INR 18,000||INR 12,000||-|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||INR 16,000||INR 12,000||INR 8,000||-|
|M.Sc (Maths)||INR 12,000||INR 9,000||INR 6,000||-|
|M.Tech ( Computer Engineering)||INR 28,000||INR 21,000||INR 14,000||-|
Ques. What amount is awarded per semester to students as scholarship?
Ans. The scholarship amount awarded to students based on their performance in every semester is as follows:
|Program||9+ CGPA||8.50-9 CGPA||8-8.50 CGPA|
|B.Tech||INR 12,000||INR 8,800||INR 6,000|
|B.Tech (Lateral)||INR 12,000||INR 8,800||INR 6,000|
|BCA ||INR 5,000||INR 3,000||INR 2,000|
|BCA (DS)/ BCA (AI & IoT)||INR 7,500||INR 5,500||INR 3,750|
|B.Sc (Hons.)||INR 3,000||INR 2,000||INR 1,500|
|B.Sc (PCM)||INR 3,750||INR 2,750||INR 1,875|
|B.Sc (Forensic Science)||INR 6,000||INR 4,400||INR 3,000|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy||INR 7,500||INR 5,500||INR 3,750|
|BBA/ BBA (FB & E)||INR 9,000||INR 6,600||INR 4,500|
|BVoc (Retail Mgmt)||INR 10,500||INR 7,700||INR 5,250|
|B.Com (Hons.)||INR 4,000||INR 3,000||INR 2,000|
|B.Com (Pass)||INR 4,500||INR 3,300||INR 2,250|
|BA (Pass)||INR 2,400||INR1,760||INR 1,200|
|BBA/ BA LLB||INR 12,500||INR 9,000||INR 6,000|
|LLB||INR 6,000||INR 4,000||INR 3,000|
|MCA||INR 6,000||INR 4,000||INR 3,000|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||INR 6,000||INR 4,000||INR 3,000|
|M.Sc (Maths)||INR 4,500||INR 3,300||INR 2,250|
|M.Tech (Computer Engineering)||INR 10,500||INR 7,700||INR 5,200|
Ques. Are there any hostel facilities for students?
Ans. Yes, the university provides hostel and transportation to students with all the necessary amenities required for a healthy living.
Read More: ICFAI University Jaipur Hostel Fee