Updated On - January 10th 2018
Mewar University is an autonomous body set up by the Government of Rajasthan. Mewar University is promoted by the Mewar Education Society (MES). It is controlled by a Board of Management, constituted by the MES. The University campus is situated in the vicinity of the scenic Aravali ranges. The University campus is spread over 30 acres at Gangrar of Chittorgarh District (Rajasthan), just 18 km away from the city of Chittorgarh.
- The University is approved by UGC
- Pyeongtaek University (PTU), Korea
- Cavendish University, Zamia & Uganda
- Deutsch Language Institute (DLI), Germany
- University’ de Poitiers, France
- University’ de Nantes, France
- Aditya Birla Training & Research Centre (ABTRC), Pilani
- Central Institute for Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET), Jaipur
- Ministry of Labor & Employment, (Govt. Of India)
- Indian Society for Trenchless Technology (IndSTT), New Delhi
- Institute of Apparel Management (IAM), Gurgaon
Placement Record of the 2013-14 year
No. of Student Placed
Vijay Nirman Company Ltd.
KEI Industries Ltd.
CEAT Tyres Ltd.
AKS Technomech Pvt. Ltd.
Flexituff India Ltd.
P.G. Foils Ltd.
- Paper Presentation
- Sport Competition
- Group Discussion
- The library has about 50000 books and a large collection of audio/video CDs
- It has a reading room with a capacity of 200 students.
- University provides separate hostel for boys and girls.
- The hostels have a total capacity of 800 students.
- Excellent facility for indoor and outdoor games like football, cricket, badminton, basketball, volleyball and table tennis is provided.
- HACKTRACK- A technical event
- Spandan- A fresher party
- Samartha-10 – A Tech Fest
- Zeal’11- Annual Sports Cultural Fest
- XPERIA2K14- A tech cult fest
- 75% tuition fee exemption for a student (1st Topper) Securing more than 90% marks in 10+2
- Students securing 85% and above in (10+2) are exempted from paying 25% of their tuition fee
- All Girls having 50% or more marks are eligible for 10% scholarship in tuition fees
- Special Scholarship for Economically weaker Students, whose parents income is less than 1 Lacs per year