Uniraj is conducting the counselling process for 1st year LLB admissions on 330 seats in University Law College. The scheduled counselling date is based on the declared final merit order of the ULET Entrance test. Earlier, Uniraj extended the exam form filling date for UG students till January 22, 2021 without a late fee. Uniraj has released the ULET Provisional Merit List for the LLB admission session of 2020-2021. Rajasthan University will update the aspirants with category wise cut-off and counselling dates for LLB course admission. Check Here
Uniraj Important Dates
|ULET 2020 Counselling||January 28, 2021 – January 30, 2021|
|Extended Date of submitting UG exam form without late fee||January 22, 2021|
|Date of submitting UG exam form with late fee||January 23, 2021- February 11,2021|
Uniraj Admission Process consist of number of stages i.e online registration, selection of college and course, verification of papers, approval of admission by the college, and online payment of admission fee. For most of the Uniraj Affiliated Colleges, admission is largely based on performance in the class 12 examination. However, for 14 undergraduate programs, admission takes place through an entrance test.At Undergraduate level, Uniraj offers B.Com, BBA, BCA, BA, B.Sc, B. Mus, L.L.B, B. A. L.L.B, B. P. Ed. and B.L.I.S courses.
- M.A, M.Sc, MBA, MJMC, MCA, M.Com, L.L.M, M.Tech, MSW and MCCA programs are offered at postgraduate level.
- Uniraj also offers diploma programmes in French, German, Spanish and Persian language.
- The university also offers PG Diploma & Post PG Diploma in 13 and 3 specializations respectively.
- The certificate courses offered by Uniraj are in Language, Yoga, Medical Astrology and Entrepreneurship electives.
- The university offers M.Phil and Ph.D programs under the Department of Arts, Commerce, Management, Law, Science, Engineering and Technology.
- Admission to various courses of Uniraj is done on the basis of entrance examination for PG and doctoral programs.
- Admission into the undergraduate programs are granted on the basis of merit, except for law programs for which students are required to appear for RULET and ULET entrance examination conducted by the university.
University of Rajasthan (Uniraj) is a state university, established in 1947. It’s central Campus is spread over 338.14 acres in the city of Jaipur, Rajasthan. The university is accredited with an 'A' grade by NAAC and is approved by the UGC and has 9 Faculties,37 Departments and18 Research Centre. Uniraj also offers scholarships to the students who do well in academics, namely - Prof. V.N. Pathak Memorial need cum merit Scholarship, Rukmani Devi Mishra Scholarship, Smt. Vimla Gupta Memorial Scholarship.
University of Rajasthan Highlights 2021
|Name of the Institute||University of Rajasthan|
|University Type||State University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|