The last date of admission to Bharathidasan University (BDU) for Diploma in Office Automation and Assistive Technology, Diploma in Vocational Training and Development, BCA for Speech and Hearing Impairment, PG Diploma in Inclusive Training and Development and Certificate Programme in Group Dynamics has been extended to 15 October 2021
The last date of admission to BDU for B.P.Ed was 10 October, while that for M.Tech Geoinformatics and M.Sc Geography was 9 October 2021. The final date of admission for M.Sc Botany was 7 October.
The last date of submission of application form for B.Ed was 30 September.
For admission to programmes except B.Ed, candidates may avail themselves of spot admission facility at the Centre for Distance Education during all working days, includings Saturdays and PCP Centres and Saturdays and Sundays at Learner Support Centres. The CDE also offers postal admission to those who are unable to come by person to the office for admission.
For B.Ed course, admission will be based on marks obtained in the basic subjects.
The application fee for undergraduate, Diploma and Certificate courses is 180 INR. For postgraduate courses including PG Diploma, it is 300 INR. For MBA and MCA, the application fee is 450 INR, while for B.Ed it is 650 INR.
Bharathidasan University (BDU) is located in the state of Tamil Nadu. It has 4 faculties, 17 schools, 35 Departments and 10 Specialized Research centers. It offers various B.Voc, B.P.Ed, PG and Ph.D. courses along with Diploma and PG Diploma in university teaching departments. Bharatidasan University also offers various UG and PG courses under Center for Distance Education (CDE).
- Bharatidasan University (BDU) offers M.Tech/ MA, M.Sc, MCA (Regular+Lateral), MSW, MPA, M.Ed and M.Li.Sc (Regular+Lateral) courses at PG level. Admission is offered on the basis of marks in the relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- TANCET/ GATE/ GMAT/ CAT or MAT score holders are eligible to apply for MBA course.
- Merit in 10+2 is the minimum eligibility criteria to secure admission in B.Voc, MA/ M.Sc (Integrated) and M.Tech (Integrated) courses.
- B.P.Ed admission is based on candidates’ performance in Proficiency Test and Fitness Test followed by merit in 10+2.
- Ph.D. admission is subject to Written Test followed by marks in the related PG degree followed by an interview.
- Application form can be obtained from the university office or can be downloaded from the official website. The application fee can be paid online or through DD.
- Students can also apply for UG and PG courses in the affiliated/ model colleges and PG Extension Centers of the university.
Read More About: Bharathidasan University Result
Bharathidasan University (BDU) Admission Highlights
|University Name||Bharathidasan University (BDU)|
|University Type||State University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||M.Tech/ MA/ M.Sc/ MCA/ MSW/ MPA/ M.Ed/ M.Li.Sc: Merit-Based|
|MBA: TANCET/ GATE/ CAT/ MAT/ GMAT|
|MA/ M.Sc/ M.Tech (Integrated Mode)/ B.Voc: Merit-Based|
|B.P.Ed: Proficiency Test/ Fitness Test+ Marks in 10+2|
|Ph.D: Written Test+ Interview|