Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) is a deemed university that was established in 1956. This institute is located in Chinnalapatti, Tamil Nadu, India. Institute is approved by UGC and also NAAC Accredited it with “A” Grade. Institute offers 20+ UG and PG courses across 7 streams such as Business & Management Studies, Science, IT & Software, Humanities & Social Science, and many more. Institute is administered by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, and UGC. It is consistently ranking well in NIRF.
GRI Dindigul Highlights
|Approved by||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
|Accreditation||NAAC – “A”|
|Courses Offered||20+ courses across 7 streams|
|Popular Courses||M. Sc./ MBA/PGDM / M.A.|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
GRI Dindigul Ranking
Institute is rated among the top institutes and ranked by NIRF (National Institutional Ranking Framework) as follows:
Read More GRI Dindigul Ranking
GRI Dindigul Courses
Institute is providing UG and PG courses in various disciplines. College is also providing some skill-based Programmes. This section will give concise details on the course offered by the institute.
|B. B. A.||
Read More GRI Dindigul Courses and Fee Structure
GRI Dindigul Admissions
All Admissions at this college are Merit-based considering scores of (10+2) with relevant subjects for UG courses and marks scored in UG Courses for PG courses and relevant diploma.
- Go to the official site https://www.ruraluniv.ac.in/.
- Download the brochure and access the application form.
- Applications can be submitted online only. Carefully read the instructions mentioned in the prospectus and ensure the eligibility.
- Students have to register themselves for the generation of username and password which will be sent through mail or SMS.
- After getting Login-ID and password, the candidate can log-in and fill the application form.
- Fill the application form and attach all the required documents.
- After that student has to make payment through Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. After the final submission, the data entered online cannot be modified.
Read More GRI Dindigul Admission
GRI Dindigul Placements
Like other colleges, this institute also has a separate placement cell which provides full assistance to their students for their placements. A 100% placement record is being maintained by the institute. Many big companies such as ICICI, Infosys, HCL, Eureka Forbes, and so on come here for placements.
|Year||Average Salary Data (INR)|
Read More GRI Dindigul Placements
GRI Dindigul Facilities
- Hostel- College has separate hostels for both boys and girls. The college has 4 boy’s hostels and 5 girl’s hostels.
- Library- College has a huge library consists of 50,000 + books and a lot of national and international magazines.
- Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology- There is an dedicated facility for the students for them to get training on nanoscience and nanotechnology.
- Auditorium- College has a big auditorium for seminars, events, and other programs.
- ATM- College has ATM for students and faculty for monetary transactions.
- Canteen- College is providing a canteen facility to students and other staff members.
- Theatre- College has a theatre for movies, animations, and other activities.
- Medical Facilities- The health center provides quality health care in a comfortable and confidential environment.
Read more GRI Dindigul Hostel
GRI Dindigul Faculty
The experience of the faculty is the strength of any institution. College also organizes many events and programs for faculty as well to groom their skills and to enhance them so that they will help students. Data pertaining to the Faculties in the college are:
- Professors: - 20+
- Assistant Professors: - 10+
- Associate Professors: - 5+
Read More GRI Dindigul Faculty
GRI Dindigul FAQs
Ques. Does College Provide any Scholarships?
Ques. What are the required documents for Admission?
Ques. What are the dates of admission?
Ques. What are the contacts for admission?
Ques. What is the process of placements in this institute?
- Aptitude test.
- Group Discussion.
- HR Interview Rounds.