Karpagam Academy of Higher Education (KAHE) offers Undergraduate, Post Graduate and Research Programmes. Under UG domain, it offers B.Sc., B. Com, BBA, BCA, B. Pharm, B. Tech, B.E., B. Des, B. Arch, B. Pharm courses. Under PG domain, it offers MBA, M.E., M. Pharm, M. Planning, M. Arch, MCA, M.Sc. programmes.
The University also offers Ph.D. in various specializations. The entrance applications are available online on their respective websites. While admission applications are supposed to be downloaded and to be sent with a DD attached. Other course wise details are as follows:
- For B. Arch programme, the candidate must have a valid score in NATA
- For B.E./ B. Tech programmes, the score of KEEE is considered.
- For an MBA, the candidate must have a valid score in either CAT or TANCET.
- Admission M.E. and M.Plan are based on GATE scores plus their bachelor counterparts.
- All other admissions are based on merit and are based on scores in the previous exam.
KAHE was established in 1956 and is located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. It has been declared as Deemed to be University by MHRD, Government of India.
The University holds a good placement record. Top recruiters from different domains like TCS, Infosys, Cognizant, Wipro, TNQ, Syntel and many more participated in the placement drive. The students received a total of 1212 offers from 101 companies (79 on-campus and 22 off-campus).
KAHE Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of University||Karpagam Academy of Higher Education (KAHE)|
|University Type||Deemed to be University|
|Approved By||AICTE, NAAC, UGC|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-based and Entrance Exams|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate, Post Graduate and Research|
|Entrances Accepted||CAT / GMAT / KEEE / TANCET / NATA|