Updated On - January 19th 2018
Karpagam University is a deemed university established in the year 2008. The university aims to enhance the employability of its students through total personality development. Its mission is to instill originality in the learning minds and impart strength and efficiency, by giving quality value based education, motivating skills.
The Institute offers courses in Management, Computer Applications, Commerce, Science, Humanities, Engineering, Architecture, Astrology and Social Work at graduate and postgraduate level. The Institute also offers research programs at Doctoral level. Karpagam Universit Admission is done through merit list.
Karpagam University Highlights
Deemed to be University
AICTE, NAAC, UGC
Pollachi Main Road, Bye-Pass Road, Eachanari Post Coimbatore
Karpagam University Courses Offered
Karpagam University offers various courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level. The list of UG courses consists of B.Tech. B.Sc., BE, B.Voc, B.Com, B.Des, BBA, B.A, B.Arch, B.Pharm, and BCA. And the list of OG courses consists of MBA, ME, M.Sc., M.Com, M.A, M.Tech, M.Plan, M.Arch, MCA, M.Phil, Ph.D. and Diploma.
Check Karpagam University Fee Structure
Karpagam University Admission
- The university offers study in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- The minimum eligibility to apply for UG courses is class 12 with at least 50% marks from a recognized board.
- The selection is done on the basis of merit of last qualifying exams. Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their marks will be considered for admission.
- Admission to B.Arch is done through NATA score. Only shortlisted candidates are eligible for B.Arch admission.
- Admission to BE program is made on the basis of merit in the All India Entrance Examination conducted by the University (KEEE).
- Applicants having bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks from a well-recognized university or institute are eligible to apply for PG courses.
- The admission to postgraduate courses is done on the basis of merit list. Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their marks will be considered for admission to further process of admission which is a group discussion and personal interview.
- The selection for Master of Business Administration (MBA) and ME is done on the basis of entrance test followed by GD and PI round. The entrance test is conducted by the university.
Read More Karpagam University Admission
Karpagam University Placement
The Department of Training and Placement of the university conducts special programs by inviting prominent personalities from Industries and Corporates to hone the leadership qualities of the students. With such grooming in place, students find placement offers to come their way from companies like Infosys, Wipro, TCS, Cognizant, HP, TNQ, ZOHO, Tech Mahindra, Skava, L&T Infotech, IBS, HDFC Bank, IDBI BANK, Citi Union Bank, Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Hexaware, iNautix, IONIX, etc., for the batch of 2017, the placement cell has made 879 offers till date.
Also Check Karpagam University Placement
Karpagam University Library
National and International Magazines
CD/ DVD/ FLOPPY DISCS