GLA University located in Mathura has a marvelous placement record with the average placement being 74% for the last 10 years.
The latest placement season of 2019-2020 witnessed over 260 companies visiting the campus for recruitments. The highest on-campus package offered was INR. 32 LPA. It has been the highest CTC ever received.
Tata Consultancy Services, JMC Projects, VVDN Technologies, Wipro, Triune energy, Supertech, Capgemini, Accenture, ISGEC Heavy Engineering Ltd. were some of the companies amongst the host of companies that recruited a large number of students.
Check GLA University Admission
GLA University Placement Highlights 2019-2020
|No of Placement Offers||More than 1700 (still counting)|
|No of recruiting MNCs||More than 260|
|Lowest CTC Offered||INR. 4.5 LPA|
|Highest CTC Offered||INR. 32 LPA|
|Top Recruiters||Accenture, Capgemini, Wipro, Supertech, Tata Consultancy Services|
GLA University has maintained a 74% placement average for the last ten years, more than 260 MNCs visited the campus for recruitments in the 2019-20 placement season. They offered a minimum salary package of INR. 4.5 LPA and a maximum salary package of INR. 32 LPA has been the highest package offered in college history.
Top recruiters like Accenture recruited 20 students, Capgemini recruited 9 students, Supertech recruited 5, Wipro recruited 4 while Triune Energy, ISGEC Heavy Engineering Ltd., VVDN Technologies recruited 3 students.
GLA University Year-wise Placement Trends
The following graph represents the placement offers provided to the students of GLA University in the previous years-
During the previous year’s placement drive, more than 2500 job offers were made while 350 companies visited the campus for recruitment. During the placement drive of 2018, more than 293 companies visited the campus for recruitments and more than 2100 were received by students.
While, during the placement drive of 2017, students received a total of 2003 job offers and 273 companies had visited the campus for recruitments.
The number of job offers and the number of companies visited during the 2020 placement drive is expected to increase. There has been an increasing trend in terms of both job offers and company visits.
The following graph depicts the number of recruiters that appeared for the campus placements in the previous years-
GLA University Course-wise Top Recruiters
Recruiting Companies like Tomar Construction Company, Tata Consultancy Services, Jmc Projects Ltd., Delhi Integrated Multi-Modal Transit Systems Ltd, and many more had recruited students from GLA University.
Computer Science & Engineering:
- Infosys Ltd.
- Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Microsoft Corporation (India) Pvt. Ltd
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Wipro Ltd.
- Capgemini Consulting India Ltd.
- HSBC India
- Hitachi Consulting Corporation
- Torry Harris Business Solutions
Electronics & Communications Engineering:
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Samsung Electronics R & D
- VVDN Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Orange Business Services Pvt Ltd
- Dish TV India Ltd.
- Osram Lighting Pvt Ltd
- Azure Power
- Mohan Energy Corporation Pvt. Ltd
- Windmoller & Holscher India Pvt Ltd
- Cinda Engineering and Construction Pvt Ltd (CTCI Taiwan)
- Honda Siel Power Products Ltd
- Delhi Integrated Multi-Modal Transit Systems Ltd
- Hindustan Sanitaryware & Industries Ltd.
- Interarch Building Projects Pvt Ltd
- Everest Industries Ltd. (Everest Group)
- Afcons Infrastructure Ltd
- ISGEC Heavy Engineering Ltd
- JK Tyre & Industries Ltd.
- Uno Minda (N.K Minda Group)
- Technipfmc (Technip India Limited)
- Ashok Leyland Ltd.
Pharmacy/ Biotech Engineering:
- Lifecell International Private Limited
- Eli Lilly And Company Pvt Ltd
- Religare Health Insurance Co. Ltd
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprises Ltd
- Lotus Herbal Pvt. Ltd
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
- Coffee Day Beverages (A Division of Coffee Day Global Ltd)
- Bandhan Bank Ltd
- Berger Paints Ltd
- Jk Paper Ltd
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company (Mcdermott)
- VE Commercial Vehicles Ltd. (Eicher Group)
- Daikin Airconditioning India Pvt. Ltd.
- Skh Metals Ltd. (Krishna Group)
- Johnson Controls India Pvt. Ltd