IMS Unison University (IUU) is a management institute rated as one of the top private Universities in India. The university is ranked 11th in the Best University category and 30th in the best B-School category by Times of India in its 2020 rankings. IMS Unison University offers 18 unique programs at Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral level in the field of Management, Law, Hospitality Management, Mass Communication and Liberal Arts.
IMS Unison University is inviting applications to MBA, BBA and Integrated Managemet courses. Candidates can visit the official website to apply online. Registration deadline has not been declared yet. IMS Unison University, Dehradun UG admission 2021 started from February 21, 2021. The University is also inviting applications to PhD Admission 2021. Visit the official website to apply till March 31, 2021.
IUU Admissions are based on personal interview rounds whereby the performance of the candidate is considered for final selection. Candidates applying for admission are required to register online through the official website by paying the application fee of INR 1000. Graduates from the university are placed in top-notch companies such as HDFC Bank, Pepsi, Kotak, BYJUs, LF Logistics, FedEx, Reliance, ExtraMarks, etc. The highest and average salary package offered is INR 16 LPA and INR 4 LPA respectively.
IMS Unison University Highlights
|Established by||Private University|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG & Ph.D|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online | INR 1000|
|Educational Experience||24+ years|
|Total No. of Alumni||15,000+|
|Top Recruiters||Reliance, HDFC Bank, Wipro Peripherals (WepSOL), Kotak, PayU, Berger Paints, Pepsi, FedEx, TCIL, BYJUs, ETV, Ceasefire, Quislex Legal Services, Legal Ally|
|Unique offerings||Value-added programs like Lean Green Belt Six Sigma Certification, Tally, Personality enhancement programs and a choice of National and International, Study Tour|
|Campus Area||12 acres|
|IUU Contact Number||+91-135-3000610-614 | +91-7055900031-03|
IMS Unison University Dehradun Ranking
- Ranked at 11th Best University in India by Times of India 2020.
- Ranked at 30th Best B-School of India by Times of India 2020.
- Ranked 1st in Uttarakhand and 24th Best Law college in India by India Today 2019.
- Ranked 22nd Best Mass Communication College in India by India Today 2019.
- Ranked 2nd Best in India for exemplary leadership and 9th Best in India for professional education by Education World 2019 Awards.
- Ranked 10th Best in India for BBA Placement by Times of India 2019 Ranking.
- Created a unique record under the ‘Limca Book of Record’.
IMS Unison University Courses
IUU offers the following courses in Undergraduate, Integrated, Postgraduate, and Doctoral Degree programs.
|BBA||45% marks in 10+2||Personal Interview|
|B.A (Hons)||45% marks in 10+2 with English as a compulsory subject|
|B.A (Journalism & Mass Communication)||-|
|BCA||45% marks in 10+2 with English and Mathematics as a compulsory subject||Personal Interview|
|BBA-MBA||45% marks in 10+2 with English as a compulsory subject|
|B.A LLB (Hons.)||45% marks in 10+2 with English as a compulsory subject + Applicant’s age should be less than 20 years as on 1 July + LSAT/CLAT/entrance test conducted by Central University/ State University|
|MBA||50% aggregate marks in Graduation||Aptitude Test and Personal interview|
|LLM||45% marks in LLB/ B.A LLB/ BBA LLB|
|M.A (Journalism & Mass Communication)||45% marks in Graduation||Personal interview|
|Ph.D. in Management/ Law/ Mass Communication||55% aggregate marks in Postgraduation + good academic record + NET/SLET/SET score|
*All India Category Fees
**Uttrakhand State Category Fees
Note: 5% relaxation for reserved category candidates in aggregate marks.
Read More: IMS Unison University Fee Structure
IMS Unison University Admissions
The admission process of IUU is mostly based on Personal interviews. Students are called for an interview by the university for the final selection but before that, there are few steps that student must follow:
- Read about all the courses, their fees, eligibility criteria, admission process, and other relevant details.
- Registration in the program by filling up the application form.
- Pay the application fee of INR 1000. Payment can be made through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ NEFT/ RTGS/ Wallet/ UPI.
- Submit all the required documents.
Applicants can also visit University’s Admission office and fill the application form online.
Read More: IMS Unison University Admissions
IMS Unison University Placement
A dedicated team of IUU works towards the placement and internship activities of students. The Training and Placement team of IUU has members with 10+years of experience in the Training and placement field. IUU has 95% placement records for over the past 3 years. 7 students in the Academic year 2019-20 received an on-campus placement of over INR 10 lakh pa. Some of the placement highlights are as follows:
- Highest Package: INR 16.86 Lakh pa
- Average Package: INR 4.50 lakh pa
- Major Companies visiting: HDFC Bank, Pepsi, Kotak, BYJUs, LF Logistics, FedEx, Reliance, ExtraMarks, Naukri.com, Axis Bank, Etv, Audi, PayU, Toppscholars, Wipro Peripherals (WepSOL), Greenply, Taj, Mariott, rate which means almost all students from the Univerity get placed.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 75% attendance.
- Candidates penalized with disciplinary actions will not be entertained during placements.
- After receiving an offer letter from any organization, the candidate will not be allowed to sit in further placement interviews.
- The eligibility of a candidate for a certain position is solely at the discretion of the company.
- A student must be willing to relocate globally upon the organization's discretion
- To withdraw his/her name from any organization’s placement, the student has to provide a written application to the university.
IMS Unison University Schools and Institutions
Following are the schools of IUU:
- School of Management
- School of Law
- School of Computer Application
- School of Mass Communication
IMS Unison University Hostel
IUU provides hostel accommodation to students on first cum first serve basis. Hostel seats allotted are only for one academic year. Selection of students for hostel seats are done on merit, attendance, and availability basis. Below is the fee structure of Hostel seat for the academic year 2020-21:
|Hostel security deposit||5,000 (one-time refundable)|
Other than Hostel facility IUU also provides transport facilities to students, the annual fee for which is INR 22,000.
IMS Unison University Scholarships
Uttarakhand Category Candidates:
The institute grants scholarship to Uttarakhand domicile candidates up to 40% of the total intake in each program. This scholarship gives a 26% tuition fee waiver for the complete duration of the program. It is based on a first-come-first-served basis.
All India Category Candidates:
A merit scholarship is granted to All India candidates of UG programs only as mentioned in the table given below:
|Tuition Fee Waiver %||Criteria|
|100%||95% marks in aggregate and above in 10+2 Examination|
|90%||90% - 95% marks in aggregate and above in 10+2 Examination|
|75%||85% - 90% marks in aggregate and above in 10+2 Examination|
|50%||80% - 85% marks in aggregate and above in 10+2 Examination|
|15%||75% - 80% marks in aggregate and above in 10+2 Examination|
|10%||60% - 74% marks in aggregate and above in 10+2 Examination|
IMS Unison University FAQs
Ques. What is the scope of the BBA-MBA integrated course from IUU?
Ans. The program has a scope in the fields of Sales, Services, Finance, Banking, Operations, and Logistics. BBA-MBA programs help students to transform and develop their personalities.
Que. Are there any reserved seats for UK domiciles at IMS Unison University?
Ans. Yes, The university keeps a 40% reservation for the UK domicile. The fee for the Uttrakhand State category is also less compared to All India Category students.
Ques. Is there any compulsion of the CAT exam to take admission in MBA?
Ans. Admission criteria for the MBA program vary from college to college. At IMS University, students are required to qualify only Aptitude test and Personal interview for their admission. No CAT scores are required for admission whereas there are some universities that required CAT scores in their admissions.
Ques. Is there any marks relaxation for reserved category students at IUU?
Ans. There is a 5% relaxation of marks for students belonging to reserved categories such as SC/ST/OBC.
Ques. What is the placement rate of LAW at IUU?
Ans. The placement rate of LAW at IUU is very high. In 2018, it was 100% and in 2019 it was 88.8 till August.
Ques. What is the Highest package that students receive?
Ans. To date, there are 7 students who are placed in big companies with the highest package of INR 10 LPA and above.
Ques. Does IUU provide any International placements to students?
Ans. Yes, IUU provides International placements to students with a salary package of INR 16.67 LPA.
Ques. What are the major sectors of IUU placements?
Ans. Major sectors of placement are Banking & Insurance, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Media & Entertainment, Consulting, Financial Services, Retail, Law and Legal Services and Consultancies, information, etc.