The NorthCap University is an autonomous university situated in Gurugram, Haryana. It was founded in 1996 by Educate India Society to provide education in Technical and Management.
The NorthCap University offers Graduation, Post-Graduation & Doctoral courses in multiple disciplines. Applications are invited for the session for various university courses including B.Tech, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA-LLB, MBA, M.Tech and Ph.D (in different streams) along with several other UG and PG courses.
Key Points regarding Admission:
- For B Tech course:- 50% marks in Class XII (with Maths, Physics, Chemistry & English in aggregate & valid JEE Mains/ scorecard.
- For B.Sc courses:- 50% marks in Class XII & performance in the virtual interview.
- For BBA LLB course:- 50% in Class XII & performance in the virtual interview.
- For BBA, B.Com(Hons.) and BA (Hons.):- 50% marks in Class XII & performance in the virtual interview.
- For M.Tech course: - 55% marks in B tech / valid GATE score card & performance in the interview.
- For M.Sc course:- 50% marks in B.Sc.
- For LLM course:- Valid LLB Degree required.
- For MBA course:- Minimum 50% marks in Graduation & CAT/GMAT/GRE/XAT/NMAT/SNAP/CMAT/ ATMA/MAT scorecard.
- For PhD course:- 60% marks in specialized Masters course with valid GATE/NET/JRF scorecard.
Selection will be done on a Merit basis & selected candidates will be asked to appear for Counselling at college premises.
One seat in each program shall be reserved for Kashmiri migrants
In order to apply for the UG, PG & Doctoral courses, duly filled-in application forms along with the processing fee of Rs.1080/- is required to be paid via online or offline method.