Amity University Mumbai was established in the year 2014. The university was established under Maharashtra Govt. Act. The campus offers a variety of courses in various fields of education.
Also, the Amity University serves as an academic hub for prospective students and parents seeking information on Amity University Mumbai as well as providing a platform for industry interaction, guest lectures & other academic activities.
Amity University, Mumbai Highlight
Year of Establishment
Type of University
Pune Expressway, Bhatan,
Post - Somathne, Panvel
Mumbai - 410206
Amity University, Mumbai Courses Offered
Amity University Mumbai offers courses like B.Sc, Bachelor of Statistics, B.Arch, B.Plan, Bachelor of Interior Design, B.Com, B.A., BCA, B.Tech, B.Voc, B.Des, BFA, BSW, BT&TM, B.A LL.B, BBA LL.B, B.Com LL.B and BBA courses at the UG level. The campus also offers M.Sc, M.Tech, MCA, M.A, ME&SD, Post Graduate Diploma, M.Des, MFA, MSW, LL.B, LL.M., MBA and M.Voc courses at the PG level. At the doctoral level, the campus offers Ph.D. in 9 different specializations.
Read about Amity University Courses and Fee Structure
Amity University, Mumbai Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates who are willing to seek admission in Amity University either in online or offline mode should have completed 10+2 in relevant subjects. Such candidates would be considered eligible to apply for admission.
- However, the B. Arch applicants are required to have a valid NATA score and should have opted Mathematics as a compulsory subject in 10+2 with 50% marks.
Amity University, Mumbai Recognition and Accreditation
- Amity University, Mumbai has been established by the Maharashtra Govt. Act of 2014 of Government of Maharashtra.
- AUM is a private university established by the Ritnand Balved Education Foundation (RBEF), New Delhi which is a society registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860.
- Amity University, Mumbai is a core part of Amity, one of the leading educational groups of India.
- Amity University Mumbai is being built on a foundation which embodies all the qualities that have made Amity Institutions world-class over the last two decades.
Amity University, Mumbai Placement
Amity University is famous for it's out of box placement assistance and global exposure. Every year some of the reputed companies visit the campus to select the students for their company. The university is involved in following activities -
- Pre-placement Talks - It is an ideal platform for interaction between the students. The recruiters share their company's vision, work culture and opportunities available.
- Interview - The recruiter shortlists candidates to either go for Aptitude written test or Group Discussion rounds or Personal interview rounds depending on the organization's recruitment policy.
- Offers and Acceptance - Once the final interview round is conducted, the company makes an offer to the candidate. The offer includes details such as job role, compensation package, location, date of joining and other terms and conditions required by a candidate to make his / her decision.
Get more details about Amity University Admission