Amity University, Mumbai Campus is located in Maharashtra and is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The campus offers a variety of courses in various fields of education.
Amity University Mumbai offers courses like B.Sc., Bachelor of Statistics, B.Arch., B.Plan., Bachelor of Interior Design, B.Com., B.A., BCA, B.Tech, B.Voc., B.Des., BFA, BSW, BT&TM, B.A. LL.B, BBA LL.B, B.Com LL.B and BBA courses at the UG level. The campus also offers M.Sc., M.Tech., MCA, M.A., ME&SD, Post Graduate Diploma, M.Des., MFA, MSW, LL.B, LL.M., MBA and M.Voc. courses at the PG level. At the doctoral level, the campus offers Ph.D. in 9 different specializations.
- Candidates can apply to Amity University either in online or offline mode.
- Candidates who have completed 10+2 in relevant subjects are eligible to apply for the respective UG courses.
- B.Arch applicants are required to have a valid NATA score to be eligible to apply and should have Mathematics as a compulsory subject in 10+2, with 50% marks.
- B.Tech applicants should have completed 10+2 with 60% marks and Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Admission to B.Tech is done on the basis of performance in Amity JEE.
- Admission to the remaining UG courses will be done on the basis of scores obtained in a test conducted by the University and based on performance in a personal interview.
- Candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline are eligible to apply for the respective PG courses.
- MBA applicants are required to have a valid CAT / XAT / NMAT / MAT / GMAT score, based on which they will be selected for further rounds.
- The selection process for the MBA course will have an additional Group Discussion round, which will be conducted by the university for the selected candidates.
- M.Tech applicants must have a B.E. / B.Tech degree in Biotechnology or a relevant discipline to be eligible to apply.
- MCA applicants must have completed graduation with a BCA degree and Mathematics as a subject in BCA or in 10+2.
- Admission to the PG courses will be done on the basis of performance in a test and personal interview, both of which will be conducted by the University.
- Candidates who have completed their Master’s degree in a relevant field of study, with 55% marks are eligible to apply for the respective Ph.D. programs.
- Ph.D. seats will be allotted on the basis of score obtained in a Ph.D. Entrance Test, conducted by the University and performance in a personal interview.
Read More: Amity University Mumbai Fees Structure
Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the University||Amity University, Mumbai|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based and Personal Interview|
|Application mode||Online and offline|
|Name of Entrance||Amity JEE|