GNA University, Phagwara was established in 2014 to be a leading higher education organization engaged in creating, preserving and imparting knowledge to a diverse community of students. The University “aspires to nurture value-based leaders who have knowledge and skills to create success in their organizations.
The unique feature of the programs conducted at the University is the focus on experiential learning, industrial internships, learning to learn principles, flexible, credit-based study programs and holistic development of personality which in turn will ensure employability of the students.
The university offers Diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate programs under different faculties which are given below. GNA University Admissions are on merit-basis only.
- Faculty of Engineering, Design & Automation
- Faculty of Computational Sciences
- Faculty of Hospitality
- Faculty of Animation & Multimedia
- Faculty of Business Studies
- Faculty of Physical Education
GNA University Highlights
State Private University
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
University Grants Commission (UGC)
GNA University Courses
GNA University offers B.Tech., BBA, B.Com., BCA, B.Sc., B.A., BHM & CT (Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology) and BPE & S (Bachelor of Physical Education and Sports) courses at the under graduate level.
Candidates who have completed their 10 + 2 studies from a relevant field of study, having obtained minimum 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
M.Sc., MBA, MCA, M.Tech.are the courses offered at the post graduate level. The integrated courses offered are – Integrated MBA, M.Tech. , MCA, M.Com. and M.Sc. Students can also pursue Diploma and Ph.D. under selected branches.
- The candidates seeking admission in the PG courses need to complete their graduation with a minimum of 50% in the relevant subject, from a recognized university.
- In addition for MBA, the valid scores in CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT or any state entrance test is compulsory. Final admission will be based on Group Discussions and Personal Interview rounds.
GNA University offers the Ph.D. program under seven different streams. Candidates who have completed their post-graduate education in a relevant field of study are eligible to apply for the Ph.D. course at GNA University. Ph.D. The program at GU is committed to training scholars and researchers to attain excellence in scientific and technical education, portraying the nation as a research hub at a global platform.
- Candidate must have completed post-graduate education in a relevant field of study with 55% marks (50% for SC / ST).
- The candidate also is having valid NET/SLET/JRF/SRF scores.
- Final admissions will be based on performance in the entrance test and personal interview conducted by the college.
GNA University Placements
- The placement cell of the college is very efficient, as many companies recruit employees from the university itself, with more the marks being more, better placements take place.
- With a data bank of over 1000 companies, the cell ensured opportunities in more than 100 companies in previous years. More than 50 companies have given students opportunities in the current years. With TATA, IBM, Hero, Honda, Ericsson, LG, Mahindra, Pidilite, Radisson (Hotels & Resorts) to name a few. Here is the information about packages offered during GNA University Placements:
Maximum Salary Package
Average Salary Package
GNA University Rankings
- GNA University has been ranked amongst Top 5 Business School in Punjab by CareerConnect
- Faculty of Engineering, Design & Automation of GNA University has been awarded as ‘Best University ATC’ by PTC (USA)
- GNA University has also been awarded as ‘Best Emerging University’
GNA University Scholarships
GNA University scholarships are given to students on the basis of:
- Merit Basis
- Sports Scholarships
- GU –SET Scholarships