University of Engineering and Management offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate in Engineering, and Management. College offers courses like B.Tech, BBA, BCA, B.Sc, B.Sc LLB, and BBA-LLB at UG level, while at PG level they offer MBA, and MCA. UEM also offers a P.hD program. Here are the details of courses given below:
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 should appear for IEMJEE for B.Tech, BBA , BCA Admissions.
- Admission for MBA is based on CAT/MAT/WB JEMAT or any other National or state level Entrance exam with at least 85 percentile.
- Candidates seeking admission to MBA will be required to undergo GD and Personal interview apart from the Entrance exam for final selection.
- The MCA admissions are conducted on the basis of JECA (West Bengal)/ or any other national level Entrance examination. Final admission will be granted ont he basis of GD and Personal Interview.
- The candidates can apply online for the courses by visiting, https://uem.edu.in/
- Scholarships are available based on the merit.
Top recruiters visiting UEM are Tata Consultancy Services, Cognizant, Wipro, Think and Learn, Byju’s, Roam. The Highest salary offer in the previous year placement remained at INR 72 LPA.
University of Engineering and Management (UEM) Kolkata was established in the year 2014 and is accredited with ‘Grade A’ by NAAC. It is an institute for engineering and management. UEM Kolkata is one among the top 10 institutes including IITs & NNITs.
UEM College Highlights 2021
|Name of the University||University of Engineering and Management (UEM) Kolkata|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Qualifying and entrance examination|
|Application Mode||Offline and Online|
|Name of the Entrance||B. Tech – IEMJEE/ JEE Mains/ WBJEE
BCA/BBA – IEM-JEE
MCA- JECA/ IEMJEE
MBA – CAT/MAT/WBJEMAT/IEMJEE