Dayananda Sagar University (DSU) is a Private University located in Shavige Malleshwara Hills (Bangalore), established in the early ’60s founded by Late. Sri Dayananda Sagar. The University is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) and provides the quality education from pre-university to post-graduation and doctoral programmes in main streams like Engineering, Basic & Applied Sciences, Commerce & Management, Health Sciences and Arts & Humanities the Bachelors, Masters and Ph.D. levels.
Check DSU Admissions
Below is the list of schools offering a wide range of courses:
- School of Engineering
- School of Commerce & Management Studies
- School of Basic and Applied Science
- School of Arts & Humanities
Dayananda Sagar University Academic and Research Partnerships
- Rochester Institute of Technology, USA
- Vilanova University, USA
- Illinois Institute of Technology-Chicago, USA
- Northern University of Illinois, USA
- Kennesaw State University, USA
- University of Texas, Arlington, USA
- National Taipei University of Technology, Taiwan
- Arizona State University
- FHDW- Fachhochschule der Wirtschaft (University of Applied Science), Germany
Dayananda Sagar University Highlights
Karnataka State Act 2014
Type of university
How to reach
11.2 KM (from Bangalore Bus Stop)
11 KM (from Bangalore Railway Station)
43.5 KM (from Kempegowda International Airport, Bangalore)
Dayananda Sagar University Courses and Admission
Dayananda Sagar University UG Admission
The university provides Undergraduate courses in various fields like engineering, applied science, arts, and commerce.
10+2 (Relevant Stream) with at least 45% marks in aggregate
DSAT/ CET/ COMED-K Entrance Exam Score
DSAT Entrance Exam Score
PB B.Sc. (Nursing)
10+2 (Relevant Stream) with 50% marks in aggregate
DSAT Entrance Exam Score
Pass in 10+2 (Relevant Stream)
10+2 with minimum 40% marks in aggregate
10+2 with at least 45% marks in aggregate
Dayananda Sagar University PG Admission
BE/ B.Tech. or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
DSAT/ GATE/ PGCET Entrance Exam Score
B.Sc./ BE/ MBBS/ BDS with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate
DSAT/ CAT/ MAT/ PGCET Entrance Exam Score
B.Pharm with at least 50% marks in aggregate
B.Sc. /PC B.Sc. /PB B.Sc. (Nursing) with at least 55% marks in aggregate
BPT with at least 50% marks in aggregate
Dayananda Sagar University Ph.D. Admission
Dayananda Sagar University offers a three-year full-time Ph.D. research course, candidates should hold a Master’s degree/ M.Phil. in relevant field with minimum 55% marks in aggregate. Final selection of candidates is done on the basis of:
- Entrance Test followed by Personal Interview conducted by Dayananda Sagar University.
- UGC (NET)/ CSIR (JRF) Examination (for Ph.D.).
- SLET/ GATE/ Teacher Fellowship holders (for Ph.D.).
- Direct award of Fellowship by DST (INSPIRE), ICMR or any such national agency (Ph.D.).
- Any other equivalent test.
Also, Check DSU Fees
Dayananda Sagar University Placements
Dayananda Sagar University offers placements through its affiliated Institutes. All the affiliated institutes have their own central placement cell which guides the candidates throughout the placement procedure.
The first batch of M.Tech students received paid internships during their first and second years of study followed by immediate placements.
Click here DSU Placements
Dayananda Sagar University Scholarship
Dayananda Sagar University offers 50% fee waiver for students within CET ranking of 500 and 35% fee waiver for ranking between 501 to 1000.