Dayananda Sagar University is a private university located in Shavige Malleshwara Hills (Bangalore), established in early 60’s founded by late Sri Dayananda Sagar. The University is UGC recognised.
Dayananda Sagar University covers characterized the quality of education from pre-university to post-graduation and doctoral programmes in main streams like Engineering, Computer Applications, Sciences, Arts and Management in the Bachelors, Masters and PhD levels.
Dayananda Sagar University Facts and Figures:
Karnataka State Act 2014
Type of university
400,000 square feet
Shavige Malleshwara Hills, Kumaraswamy Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
How to reach
Kudlu Gate Bus Stop junction bus stand.
Dayananda Sagar University Courses 2017:
The following table shows the types of Dayananda Sagar University Courses
Types of Courses
Dayananda Sagar University UG Courses Fees and Eligibility 2017:
The university provides various Undergraduate courses in various fields like engineering, applied science, arts.
Dayananda Sagar University B.Tech:
- Dayananda Sagar university provides a 4-year full-time B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- The course is divided into 8 semesters, each semester ends after 6 months
- The students will be going through various theoretical subjects as well as practical sessions.
Dayananda Sagar University B.Tech Eligibility 2017:
- Candidate must pass 10+2 examination with mathematics and physics as their main subjects along with one extra subject like Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science or Technical Vocational subject.
- He/ She must obtain at least 45% marks (General) and 40% marks (Reserved) from any recognised boards. There are 120 seats available for this course.
Dayananda Sagar University B.Tech Fee Structure 2017:
Dayananda Sagar University fee structure for B.Tech usually varies between 2.65 lakh to 10 lakh.
Dayananda Sagar University B.Tech Application Process 2017:
Candidate must have a valid score in DSAT/ CET or COMED-K or any other equivalent examination for the admission from any recognised institute or agency.Selection of the candidates will totally depend on the Examination scores.
Dayananda Sagar University MBA:
- 2 year full-time MBA program of six trimesters. Students can choose a range of elective subjects from areas such as Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, and Information Technology.
- The program will be delivered with value addition by experienced faculty in academic and industry.
Dayananda Sagar University Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must have a graduation degree in required stream from any recognised university or institute.
- He or she must have passed all the qualifying examinations with equal or more than 50% marks (General) and 45% in case the candidate belongs to reserved category. There are around 60 seats available.
Dayananda Sagar University MBA Application Process 2017:
The candidate must score a good score in DSAT /MAT/CAT/PGCET or any other equivalent entrance examination for the admission.There are total 60 seats available for this course. The candidates will be selected according to the examination score.
Dayananda Sagar University Fee Structure:
Fee Structure for MBA usually varies from 1.61 lakh to 8 lakh but the figure varies from university to university.
Dayananda Sagar University Facilities:
- For extra circular activities, the college has well-developed playgrounds for various sports games like basketball, volleyball, cricket etc.
- Students are provided with an excellent library with the best title for each faculty of learning, journals and digital repository.
- Good laboratories and research centres.
- For the well-being of the students, the university has hospitals available for the medical attention.
- Transport, hostel facilities (separate for men and women), in-house kitchen supervised by accomplished chefs and dining areas, high-end security and support facilities assure a great experience.
Dayananda Sagar University Ranking:
Dayananda Sagar College of engineering stands in 86th position all over India and 37th position as a private college. The data has been collected through many magazines in the year 2005.