Nalanda University has started the application process Masters and PhD courses Admission 2021. Registration deadline has not ben declared yet. Candidates can visit the official website to apply. Application process has opened for both Indian and International students. Application fee of INR 500 has to be paid during online application.
Nalanda University offers specializations in MA, M.Sc, MBA, PhD and PG Diploma courses. Nalanda University was originally a revered place of learning in ancient India, attracting students from abroad, until it was destroyed in a series of raids. It was restored recently in 2006. Currently, it is a central university approved by the AICTE and the UGC.
- For admission to MBA, the candidates should have taken either the CAT, MAT or the XAT exam with 70 percentile.
- The last date to apply for Short Term Certificate courses at Nalanda University has been extended till October 27, 2020. The minimum eligibility for the courses in the candidate must have passed 10+2 class and the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit. The date of commencement of for Short Term Certificate courses 2020 is yet to be notified
- The last date to apply for Diploma Certificate courses at Nalanda University was October 19, 2020. The minimum eligibility for the courses in the candidate must have passed 10+2 class, with basic competence in Korean/ Sanskrit/ English and the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit & Entrance exam. The classes for Diploma courses 2020 is yet to be notified
- Nalanda University PG admissions 2020 is still going on. The last date of filing of the application form, merit list, and commencement of classes is yet to be notified.
Nalanda University Admission
|Last date to apply for certificate courses||October 27, 2021|
|Commencement of classes of certificate courses||To be notified|
|Last date to apply for diploma courses||October 19, 2021|
|Commencement of classes of diploma courses||October 26, 2021|
|XAT 2021 registrations||September 12, 2021 - December 10, 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||December 20, 2021|
|XAT exam 2021||January 3, 2021|
|Result announcement||Second week of January, 2021|
|MAT 2020 December (IBT Mode)|
|Registrations open||October 5, 2021 - December 11, 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||November 18, 2021 - December 13, 20201|
|MAT 2020 IBT Exam||November 21, 2021 - December 15, 2021|
|MAT 2020 December (CBT Mode)|
|Registrations open||December 6, 2021 - December 23, 2021|
|Release of Admit Card||December 26, 2021 - December 28, 2021|
|MAT 2020 CBT Exam||December 28, 2021|
- For admission to MBA, candidates have to take the CAT, MAT or XAT.
- Candidates for all postgraduate courses have to produce a statement of purpose. They also have to take an interview.
Nalanda University Highlights 2021
|Name of Institute||Nalanda University|
|Institute Type||Central University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||MA and M.Sc: Graduate degree with 55% marks;
MBA: Graduate degree with 55% marks;
PhD: Master’s degree with 65% marks;
PG Diploma: Graduate degree with linguistic proficiency in relevant subject.
|Entrance Exam||MBA: CAT/MAT/XAT|