Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management (ARGUCOM) is the first cooperative management university in the country. It was established in the year 2010 under the Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management Act, 2010. The university is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC). ARGUCOM is one of the best universities offers study in Management, Technology, Law etc. There are five schools run under Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management.ARGUCOM envisions to become an innovative, Growing and Multi-disciplinary Institution of learning university. They are committed to the principles of cooperation for socio-economic development with an international perspective.
Following are the schools which offers courses in ARGUCOM:
- School of Public Policy and Law
- School of Innovation and Technology
- School of Entrepreneurship and Management
- School of Ecology and Sustenance
- School of Culture and Media
Type of University
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
University Grants Commission (UGC)
How to reach?
55 km from Rowraih (Jorhat) Airport
90 km from Mohanbari (Dibrugarh) Airport
Nearest Railway Station is Simaluguri few km from Sivasagar town
Read more: ARGUCOM Admission
ARGUCOM runs five different courses in multiple specializations. It offers BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) at undergraduate level and MBA, MCA, M.Com., LLM and Ph.D reasearch program at postgraduate level. The duration of BBA and MCA is 3 years and MBA, M.Com. and LLM has 2 years of duration. Every program has intake capacity of 30 students.
Know more about ARGUCOM Courses and Fee Structure
For MBA, candidate must have done Graduation in any discipline except fine arts with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ PwD) and Valid score of CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/ARGUCOM OR Graduation in any discipline (except fine arts) with at least 60% marks aggregate (45% for SC/ ST/ PwD), Final students will be selected after rounds of Group discussions and Personal Interview.
For LLM, Candidate with LLB with minimum 50% marks (for SC/ ST/ PwD 45% marks).
For admission in ARGUCOM, AET (ARGUCOM Entrance Test) is conducted for courses and then admitted provisionally.
Why Join ARGUCOM?
- The university has well-stocked air condition library with a huge collection of books, e-books, journals, volumes etc.
- ARGUCOM has a computer lab which incorporates many essential and useful features. It has 40+ computers
- The university has separate hostels for girls and boys.
- ARGUCOM has well-furnished and air-conditioned seminar hall with installed projector and slides. The main motive of this hall is to arrange presentations, interviews, meetings, group discussion etc.