Quantum University is located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand which is a serene and scenic town located along the Ganga canal. Roorkee is famous for its history associated with providing high quality education. The campus university comprises of aesthetically designed infrastructure including state-of-art internet and computer facilities, workshops, libraries, laboratories, seminar halls and many more facilities. While the Institution encourages its students in the path of academic excellence, great emphasis is also given to soft skills, English language classes, co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
It provides various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in the field of Engineering, Computer Applications, Management, Media Studies & Design, Commerce & Finance, Science, Humanitites & Social Science, Agricultural Studies, Health Sciences and Hospitality & Tourism.
Quantum university has collaborated with the European center for Mechatronics, Germany (APS GmbH). This has given way for the establishment of Advanced Robotic Control Lab on the automation and Industrial Robotics at the campus. The collaboration with APS GmbH entails academic cooperation, faculty-student exchange program, and curriculum development. It has also collaborated with Quick Heal Technologies which is providing various courses in Cyber Security to the students of Quantum.
List of Schools Under Quantum University
Quantum University Highlights
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
University Grants Commission (UGC)
Type of University
State Private University
Read more: Quantum University Admission
Quantum University courses
Quantum University offers BA, B.Sc., B.Com, BBA, BCA, BHM and BBA + MBA (integrated) courses at UG level.
- For B.Tech candidate must pass in 12th with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with at least 50% marks in the above subjects.
- For B.Tech + MBA admission, the candidate should pass 12th with minimum 50% marks in PCM subjects.
- Candidate applying for B.Tech/B.Tech (Hons)/ B.Tech + MBA degree should qualify University Entrance Exam or JEE (Main).
- For BCA, candidate must pass in 12th with minimum 45% and in any stream with Mathematics/ Computer Application as one of the subjects.
- For BBA, B.Com., BHM, candidate must pass in 12th with minimum 45% marks in any stream.
- For B.Sc. (Hons), B.Sc., B.Com (Hons) and BA (Hons), candidate should pass 12th with minimum 50% marks in any stream.
- Candidate seeking admission for BA (Hons) in English and JEP should have completed 10+2 with English as a subject and with minimum 50% marks.
- The admission criteria for BBA + MBA is a pass in 12th with minimum 50% marks in any stream.
For Postgraduate Program
University offers MA and M.Sc. courses of two-year duration are offered at PG level. The MA course is offered in two disciplines and M.Sc. is offered in one discipline. Quantum University also offer M.Tech (four-year) and MBA (three-year) courses as a part of PG program. M.Tech is offered in 5 disciplines and MBA is offered in 6 disciplines.
- For MA in English and Economics and M.Sc. in Agronomy/ Horticulture, candidate must have done Graduation with minimum 50% marks in relevant discipline.
- For M.Tech, candidate must be B.E/B.Tech graduate along with valid score of GATE.
- For MBA Admission, Graduate in any stream with minimum 50% marks and score card of CAT/MAT/XAT/NMAT is compulsory.
For Diploma, Certification and PGDM Program
Quantum University offers Diploma in Engineering and Pharmacy. The University also offers PG Diploma in Dietetics and Applied Nutrition. A certificate program in Hotel Management is also a part of the curriculum.
- For D.Pharm, candidate must have passed 12th with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects with 50% minimum marks.
- For PGDM in Dietetics and Applied Nutrition, Graduation in Science stream with minimum 50% is required.
- For Certificate in Hotel Management, candidate must be 10th passed from recognized board with English as a subject and minimum 50% marks.
Read more: Quantum University Fees
For M.Phil and Ph.D Programs
Admission to these courses is done on the basis of merit and entrance exam conducted by university or scores obtained in NET-CSIR and GATE.
- For admission in M.Phil, candidate must have secured 55% marks or equivalent in Masters.
- For Ph.D, The candidate should obtain minimum of 55% marks or CGPA of 6.0 on a 10 point scale in the qualifying examinations in relevant discipline.
Quantum University Placements
Quantum University has a highly professional, well organized Department of External Programs (DEEPRO) for its students to ensure that students are getting placed according to their choice. Almost 75% of B.Tech and MBA of its students get placed in blue chip companies.
There are many training programs for students from day 1 of college. The students are prepared in soft skills such as facing the interview panel. Then, skills like Technical, aptitude and Logical reasoning are also taught which are necessary in order to crack the written test conducted by the companies.
No. of Companies Visited
No. of Students Placed
Highest Salary Package
Read more: Quantum University Placements
Quantum University Awards and Ranking
- Quantum School of Technology was awarded as the Best Engineering College Promoting Innovation in North India by ASSOCHAM INDIA & Education Post.
- Quantum School of Business was awarded as ‘No. 1 in Uttarakhand’ and 29 all over North India by THE WEEK magazine.
- Quantum School of Business has been adjudged No. 1 B-School in Uttarakhand by IMRB ranking.
- Quantum School of Business is ranked at No. 65 among the best B-School in India for teaching quality, learning and placements among others, the only college to get a rank from Uttarakhand by Career360.
- ‘Deewang Mehta’ National Education Award, Mumbai have recognized Quantum School of Business as ‘Business School that Encourages Leadership as a part of the curriculum.
Quantam University Scholarships
Candidates applying for certain courses in UG Programs are eligible to apply for scholarship and on the basis of 12th marks, scholarship is awarded to students.
Read more: Quantam University Scholarships
Why Join Quantum University?
- The Unique Interdisciplinary programs of Quantum University provides opportunities for the students seeking education in different decipline which need not be related to their field of study.
- Constantly ranking among the top institutes in India, Quantum has an added advantage in the field of Education.
- The Graduates from Quantum are well placed in the reputed organisations which motivates the placement cell to work hard and bring maximum placement opporunities for the candidates.
- Through a host of clubs and societies, Quantum offers unique Passion Programs that encourages the students to follow their carrer without giving up the passion.
- Quantum University has a Globally Recognized Curriculum which is in line with the Industry requirements.
- State of Art facilities gives a smooth learning experience to the students.