Table of Contents
Quantum University Entrance Test 2020
Quantum University Entrance Test or Q-Care 2020 is an All India Level Entrance cum Scholarship Test. It is conducted by Quantum University annually to fill in the seats for UG courses that are offered by its various affiliate schools and departments like the School of Engineering Technology, School of Law, School of Business etc of Quantum University.
Q-Care 2020 is conducted in the month of May-June, 2020 throughoffline (Pen and Paper Mode) mode. Q-Care 2020 Application Process for has already begun. Interested candidates can apply on the official website i.e. quantumuniversity.edu.in till May 2020.
- The paper consists of 100 MCQs with 2 hours of duration.
- Candidates planning to take Q-care 2020 exam would be allowed the chance to select the choice of exam center.
- Q-Care 2020 admit cards will be available a week before the exam date on the official website.
- After the Q-Care 2020 written exam, a course-wise merit list of all the qualifying candidates will be prepared based on their performance in the exam.
Quantum University, Roorkee is one of the most renowned Universities in the Indian state of Uttrakhand. The University is the top-ranked higher education institution in the city of Roorkee.
Q-Care 2020 Highlights Table
The below table represents the highlights of Quantum University Entrance Test. Candidates who are planning to take the Q-Care 2020 exam must note the important highlights point related to the exam.
|Nature of Exam||All India Level Entrance cum Scholarship|
|Conducting Body||Quantum University|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen and Paper)|
|Type of Questions asked||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Total Number of Questions Asked||100 MCQs|
|Duration or Exam||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
Q-Care 2020 Exam Dates
Candidates who are going to appear for Q-Care 2020 exam must note the exam schedule related to the same. This crucial bit of information related to Q-Care 2020 exam would help you to pace your preparations for the exam. Candidates can check the below table for tentative scheduled.
|Availability of Q-Care 2020 Application form||January 25th, 2020|
|Last date for Q-Care 2020 Registration cum Application||May 2020|
|Q-Care 2020 Admit Card Availability||2nd week of May 2020|
|Q-Care 2020 Exam Date||3rd week of May 2020|
|Q-Care 2020 Results||June 2020|
|Q-Care 2020 Scorecard Publishing||Within one week of Results Declaration|
|Counseling for Admission||June-July, 2020|
Candidates must hereby note that the schedule of the exam cycle tabled above is a tentative one. In order to keep yourself updated with the latest happenings and news in regards to Q-Care 2020 exam candidates are advised to visit the official website quantumuniversity.edu.in on regular basis.
Q-Care 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates looking to take the Q-Care 2020 must note the eligibility criteria as stipulated by the Quantum University. Candidates applying for the respective courses (offered through Q-Care 2020) would have to check whether they fulfill the desired eligibility criteria or not. In case of non-fulfillment of the eligibility criteria, the candidature of the candidate would be canceled at any subsequent stage of the exam.
The details regarding eligibility criteria’s are mentioned below for your reference
- Candidate must be a citizen of India/NRI/PIO card holder
- Candidate must have passed senior secondary or equivalent exam from a recognized board with at least 60% in aggregate.
- For Science, Technology and Engineering based Courses candidate must have obtained at senior secondary or equivalent level a minimum of 60% in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology as main subjects.
- Candidate must not have any backlog at senior secondary or equivalent level at the time of taking admission in the course.
- Candidate must have attained a minimum of 17 years of age (For UG courses) at the time of admission.
Q-Care 2020 Application Process
The application process for Q-Care 2020 has to be completed in online mode on the official website of Quantum University. The offline mode of Application to Exist but for that candidates would have to visit the campus physically to take the application form fill it and submit it. Online mode candidates would have to visit the official website in order to make application for the Q-Care 2020 exam.
Steps to Apply for Q-Care 2020
- Go to the official website of Q-Care 2020 i.e. quantumuniversity.edu.in/
- Click on the Q-Care 2020 Online Registration/application tab.
- A new web page would be opened. Fill in the registration details asked for like the name; e-mail ID, mobile number etc.
- Click on submit. A new registration ID and password would be sent to the registered E-mail address.
- Login to the portal using the credentials received through E-mail.
- Fill in the details as asked for in the Q-Care 2020 detailed application form.
- Select the preference, of course (for which you want to make an application), exam center etc.
- Upload your signature and Photograph (as per dimensions provided in the notification) in .jpeg format.
- Pay the exam fee.
- Preview the filled application form.
- Correct mistakes in the application form (if any).
- Click on submit.
Q-Care 2020 Admit card
Admit cards for Q-Care 2020 would be made available in online mode only. Candidates would be able to download the Q-Care 2020 admit cards one week before the date of exam form the official website.
Steps to download Q-Care 2020 Admit Card
- Go to the official website of Quantum University
- Click on “Q-Care 2020 Admit Cards”
- A candidate login window will appear.
- Fill in your credentials like date of birth, registration number, and captcha code to log in.
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download this admit card and take a printout of the same.
Q-Care 2020 Exam Centers
Candidates appearing for Q-Care 2020 would be allowed to make a preference for the choice of examination center during the time of registration process. The availability of the choice would rest with conducting authority and would be decided on first come first serve basis.
Q-Care 2020 Exam would be conducted at over 100 verified centers across India. The list of nearest centers would be available to the candidate at the time of making application for JSAT 2020. For your reference we have listed some of the major exam centers:
Note: Any centre can be cancelled or changed at the discretion of the University.
Q-Care 2020 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper based)
- A total of 100 MCQs would be asked in the Q-Care 2020 exam (divided into respective sections).
- The duration of Q-Care 2020 exam would be 2 Hours (120 Minutes).
- For candidates applying to Engineering, Technology and Science based courses through Q-Care 2020 their abilities in English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology would be tested.
- For Candidates applying to non-science stream courses (like Law) through Q-Care 2020 their abilities in English, logical reasoning, and Quantitative aptitude would be tested.
Q-Care 2020 Result and Scholarship
Q-Care 2020 Result will be declared in the month of June 2020. All the candidates who appeared for the examination can check their result on the official website of exam. Qualified candidates are considered for scholarships based on their performance in the entrance exam.
The scholarship criteria vary for every program. The below table represents the program and marks wise scholarship.
|60% - 69.9%||₹10,000|
|70% - 79.9%||₹15,000|
|80% - 89.9%||₹ 25,000|
|90% & above||₹ 30,000|
For Engineering Diploma, BBA, BA (Hons) (JMC/JEP) B.Sc. (Hons) (Agriculture / Food Processing), B.Sc. (Animation & VFX / UI & Graphic Design) BCA, B.Sc. (IT)
|60% - 69.9%||₹ 7,000|
|70% - 79.9%||₹10,000|
|80% - 89.9%||₹ 12,000|
|90% & above||₹ 15,00|
For B.Com (Hons) BA (Hons) (Eng/Eco/Phychology) B.Sc. (Hons) (Phy/Chem/Maths) B.Sc. (Nutrition & Dietetics) B.Sc. (Yoga)
|60% - 69.9%||₹ 4,500|
|70% - 79.9%||₹6,000|
|80% - 89.9%||₹ 8,000|
|90% & above||₹ 10,000|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College