Madhyanchal Professional University (MPU) was established in 2018 from the combination of three Institutes which are Patel Institute of Technology, Patel Institute of Engineering & Science, Patel College of Pharmacy and Patel College of Education. It is situated in Ratibad Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. It comes under umbrella of Patel Group of Institutions and Vanshpati Smriti Siksha Samiti.
Patel Group of Institutions (PGOI) in span of 18 years has opened 8 colleges, 6 in Bhopal and 2 in Indore. Their motto is to raise talented and skilled human resource to contribute to Technological and Socio-economic development.
The university offers various courses under Undergraduate and Postgraduate program.
Following are the Schools of MPU which offers wide range of courses:
- School of Management
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Engineering
- School of Agriculture
- School of Education
- School of Law
- School of Science
- School of Nursing
- School of Commerce
- School of Social Science and Humanities
- School of IT
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
National Council of Technical Education (NCTE)
Type of University
Madhya Pradesh Govt.
No. of Students placed
No. of Departments
Madhyanchal Professional University Courses
MPU offers UG courses such as B.Tech, BBA, B.Com., BCA, BA, B.Pharma, GNM and BA.L.L.B.
- For B.Tech, a candidate must be 12th pass with PCM as compulsory subjects. Along with this, a valid score card of JEE (Mains).
- For GNM and B.Sc in Nursing candidate must have at least 45% marks in class 12th.
- For BBA, a candidate must have minimum of 35% marks in class 12th.
- For B.Com, BA.L.L.B, and B.Sc., a candidate must have Passed 10+2 examinations. Admission will be made on Merit basis.
PG Courses such as M.Tech, MA, M.Pharma, M.Sc., and B.Ed. are present in MPU University.
- For M.Tech and M.Pharma, a candidate must have completed their 50% marks in their Bachelors irrespective of discipline.
- For MA, M.Sc., and B.Ed, a candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in any discipline.
- For Diploma in Polytechnic, candidate must have 35% in 10th class from any recognized board.
- For DPCA and D.Pharma, minimum 12th pass is required.
- For PGDCA, Bachelor’s degree is required.
University offers M.Phill and Ph.D. in various specializations.
Eligibility: Candidate must have completed their Masters with minimum 55% aggregate marks (50% for reserved categories) in any discipline.
Read more: Madhyanchal Professional University fee structure
Madhyanchal Professional University Placements
MPU’s top priority is placement of students. They have independent centralized portal of Training and Placement cell which ensure that students get good or plenty of job opportunities. Skills like resume writing, communication, aptitude, group discussion, technical and personal interview are taught to students.
Training and Placement cell try to achieve the following goals:
- Regular and Professional counselling to each and every student on their career path to ensure full 100% placement to students.
- To impart house training on all over personality development of the students.
- To provide training at all level of organizations towards strong brand building at the individual as well as institutional level.
PGOI placeement facts
Highest Salary package
Average Salary package
Read more: Madhyanchal Professional University Placements
PGOI has launched the program called National Talent Hunt wherein students of 10th and 12th are given an opportunity to compete for merit scholarships up to 3 lakhs and cash prizes from Rs. 11,000 to Rs. 1 lakhs. This gives the students access to pursue education without any problem.
Ranking and Awards
- Ranked in Top 100 Engineering colleges of India by Data Quest in 2017.
- Ranked in Top 4 promising Engineering Colleges of India by Competition success review in 2017.
- Ranked in Top 10 Private Colleges of M.P. with AAA National Rating by Career 360 in 2017.
- Ranked in Top 3 Private Colleges of M.P. with 4.5 star rating by Career Connect in 2017.
- Best upcoming Institute for placements, Academics and results in Madhya Pradesh.
- Best private Technical Institutions group of MP.
- Best Technical campus of MP.
- International Achievers Award for Education Excellence.
- Best private Educational Group in Central India.
- Shiksha Bharti Award for Education Excellence.
- Indian Achievers award for Educational Excellence.
- Indira Gandhi Priyadrshini Award for Educational Excellence.