Established in 2018, Mansarovar Gloabal University is located in Billkisganj, Sehore. The University offers more than 300 courses with 63 specializations across 17 streams. At UG level, top courses are B.Tech, BBA, LLB, Integrated BA LLB, B.Sc, BA, B.Pharm, B.LI.Sc, BCA, and B.Com whereas on postgradaute level, Mansarovar Global University offers M.Tech , M.Tech, MBA, M.Pharma, M.Com, MA, M.Sc, MJMC, M.Lib, M.Pharm and M.P.Ed Programs.
- For UG courses of Mansarovar Global University, the minimum eligibility is 10+2 with relevant streams.
- The eligibility required for postgraduate courses is an undergraduate degree in relevant specialization with at least 50% marks in Graduation.
- The selection process of both undergraduate and post graduate courses is enriterly merit based.
- For Diploma in Engineering course, the eligibility is minimum 50% in Class 10. However, first priority will be given to PPT qualified students.
- Institute follows a 5% reservation policy for reserved categories.
- For North east candidates, Dependent of defence personnel, Kashmir Migrants, have reservation of seats in the institute.
Mansarovar Global University is a private University that was established in 2018. It has been approved by Bar Council of India and UGC. Admission to the various courses of Mansarovar Global University is offered in both online and offline mode. Apply here for Masarovar Global University
Mansarovar Global University Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of Institute||Mansarovar Global University|
|Application mode||Online/ Offline|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit based|