G. H. Raisoni University - [GHRU] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
G.H. Raisoni University (GHRU) Amravati is one of the top-ranked private universities in India offering several courses across different departments. The institute has a highly qualified and accomplished faculty that follows very innovative methods to teach students in effective and productive ways. GHRU Amravati also offers many facilities to students including ports provisions, mess, accommodation, library, placements and more. The college offers several programs in engineering, management, science, and law at undergraduate, postgraduate, and certificate levels. Admission to courses is made through qualifying entrance exams and eligibility of admission depends on past academic performance.
GHRU Amravati Highlights
|Established | Type ||2018 | Private|
|Popular Courses ||UG, PG, diploma|
|Admission Helpdesk||9022207529 | 9022363277|
- Campus Placement, Training, and Support
- Soft Skill Training
- Qualified Experienced and Trained faculty
- ICT enabled Class Rooms
- Well Equipped Research Laboratories
- E-Yantra Robotics Lab- An Initiative by IIT Mumbai
- Spoken Tutorial by IIT Mumbai to spread the knowledge of technology and free open source software (FOSS) across the country
- Academic and Research Excellence
- Language Laboratory
- Tie Up with National and Regional Industries for Industrial Training and Internship for students encourage and support startups
- In campus hostels facility for Boys & Girls
- Modern Gymnasium, Indoor/ Outdoor Games, and Sports
- Wifi Enabled Campus
Institutes under GHRU
GHRU Amravati Courses
G.H. Raisoni University Amravati offers many specializations across its academic departments at undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma levels. Details for the same are as tabulated below:
|Electronics and Communication Engineering |
|M.Tech||VLSI Design and Embedded System|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering|
|Fire and Safety|
|MBA||Human Resource Management|
|Science / Management|
|Humanities and Social Sciences|
Click here: GHRU Amravati Courses
GHRU Amravati Admission
Students seeking admission to courses at GHRU Amravari are required to fulfill some basic eligibility criteria. The minimum eligibility for some of the most popular courses at the institute are as follows:
- B.Tech: Candidate should have passed the12th class examination with a minimum score of 50% (45% for PwD/Backward Classes)
- LLB: Candidate should have obtained a bachelor’s degree from any deemed/recognized university with a 45% aggregate
- B.Pharm: Candidate should have passed the12th class examination with a minimum score of 50% (45% for PwD/Backward Classes)
- M.Tech: Bachelor’s degree in relevant field from any deemed/recognized university with at least 50% marks (45% for PwD/Backward Classes)
- MBA: Bachelor’s degree from any deemed/recognized university with a 50% aggregate
GHRU Amravati Placement
The Training and Placement Cell as a link between the industry and the students. The Training & Placement Cell firmly believes in “Industry-Institute Interaction". The placement department has continuous interaction with the industries to have an idea of what the industries expect from our students who work under the guidance of the Principal and Placement Cell Officer. The institute organizes various activities that are conducted in order to guide the students for improving their aptitude, communication, group discussion, interview skills, etc necessary at the time of placement drive. Industry experts are invited to make awareness. The students have been placed in various companies like BYJU’s, Persistence, Etech, Apex Buildcon Pvt. Ltd., ICICI, L&T Infotech, Tech-Mahindra, Wipro, etc.
The following graph depicts the placement packages offered to students:
GHRU Amravati Scholarships
GHRU Amravari offers “GHRU Scholarship” so that the maximum number of candidates are able to receive a quality education
- Merit- The students having a percentage above 80% is liable to a 20% scholarship of the total fee amount. While, for the students whose percentage falls between the 70% and 80% category, the scholarship of the total fee amount allowed is 10%.
- Sports- The students who are National level winners in sports competitions are liable to a 20% scholarship of the total fee amount. It’s a 10% scholarship of total fee amount available for the students who are the State level winner in the sports competition.
- Cultural- A 20% reimbursement of the total fee amount is allowed for the students who are winners in the National level cultural competition, and 10% for those who are winners in the state-level cultural competition.
- Physically disabled- The amount of scholarship is variable, depending on the decision of the committee, which in turn is based on the level of the physical disability.
GHRU Amravati Facilities
GHRU Amravati ensures students get the best in class education and memorable campus life by offering several provisions and facilities to its students on campus. Some of these are as follows:
- Central Library: The students can visit the library which is well stocked to provide students with information and knowledge.
- Gym: There is a well-equipped gym for students for health and fitness purposes available on the campus.
- Hostel: Accommodation is provided to male and female students with all necessary facilities such as water supply, mess, recreation room; daily needs shop, sports facility, fitness center, and medical assistance for assuring the comfort of students.
- Sports: The campus features preeminent facilities of our indoor and outdoor sports. The well-trained coaches are a part of the institute faculty to guide, motivate and inspire the students.
- Health Care: Health care professionals are employed in the institute to provide medical assistance.
- Academic USP:
- Foreign Language Training
- Incubation Center
- Early Admission Benefits
- Value-Added Programs
- Campus Recruitment Training
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Skill Development Centre
- Online academic platforms
- Choice based Credit based System (CBCS)
- Short Term Courses for career development