GGTU is accepting applications for MBA / LLM / M.Sc / MA / PG Diploma / Diploma admission 2021 till October 10. The application form can be downloaded from the website. Also a list of centres for B.Ed have been released by GGTU on September 25 for applicants. Ph.D course work date has also been extended to October 10 from September 30.
Govind Guru Tribal University (GGTU) offers Postgraduate, Post Graduate Diploma, and Diploma programmes. It also offers a Doctoral programme in numerous specializations. The University also offers Sanatan Ved Vigyan course and the duration is 1 year.
The admission in all the programmes is based on merit or entrance. Applications are available online for downloading in the pdf format. More details are as follows:
- Admission in all courses are Merit Based, that is based on scores in the previous qualifying examination.
- For PG courses, the candidate must have completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- For Ph.D, the selection is based on National Level Entrances like UGC-NET / JRF / SLET.
- Post selection based on National level entrance scores, candidates would be called for an interview.
- Applicants who do not have national level entrance scores, they can appear for RET (Research Eligibility Test) conducted by GGTU.
GGTU is located in Banswara and is approved by UGC and AICTE. The University has affiliated Colleges in Banswara, Pratapgarh as well as Dungarpur. In total there are around 25 affiliated colleges to this university.
GGTU Admission Highlights 2021
|University||Govind Guru Tribal University (GGTU)|
|Courses Offered||PG, PG Diploma, Diploma, PhD|
|Admission Criteria||Merit and Entrance Based|
|Entrances Accepted||PhD: UGC-NET / JRF / SLET / RET|